BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks Midnightphoenix for voting in Emma Frost MH  :thumbsup:

CAMPAIGN  :laola: Vote for Emma Modern MH please and make myself and others very happy  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 20, 2014, 08:27AM
Love all the new Iron Man models. Is it just the Igor and Hulkbuster heads that wont move?

And I second the vote for Emma, and Storm.

Just those two. I dont like stuff tearing through the models or unrealistic animations lol. The Igor suit's head is too far away from the body and will mot animate like it should (head becomes a smiley shape...) and Hulkbuster's helmet looks like its screwed to the suit like Juggernauts helmet. However I know it can rotate, but the animations will make this look wetodded.

Iron Man Update

Everything Iron Man

One of the last skins for Iron Man.

New Items:
- Thumper
- Thumper mannequin.

Note: if the model becomes completely black for you and goes into a T-Pose, please report back. I used this model to test reflections. It might occur during flying more than walking.

Previews:

Guy, you got a surprise after another! I will prepare HUDs for all their releases.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 22, 2014, 08:03AM
Guy, you got a surprise after another! I will prepare HUDs for all their releases.

Thanks! And the huds are very much appreciated. They all look neat ^_^

:) i can't wait to see some of your meshes are updated
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Great new models!!!! Amazing job B.L.A.W!!! Love the Ironman's, Storm's and Cyke's ones!!

The model of Thumper is actually from the Iron Man 3 game but I created my own bump, spec, gloss and illumination maps and I modified the standard texture to make the look a bit more accurate to the movie version (those arms, the glowy parts).

Anyway thanks guys. Appreciate it.

January 22, 2014, 10:36PM #518 Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 10:39PM by B.L.A.W
Iron Man Update

Everything Iron Man

Should be the last one. So onward to Emma Frost.

New Items:
- Mark XXXV (Red Snapper)
- Mark XXXV Mannequin

Note that he will have no hands, but I made sure his hand bones are located near the grip thingies. This will make it look as if he sucks anything in (enemies, grab-able objects)

I will update all the other models in the future to make sure their armor reflects as well. With the recent reflection discovery, I might be able to create a fantastic diamond Emma version for each skin.

EDIT: Hammerhead, Hotrod and "Movie" Silver Centurion are the three skins I have left to make, but I want to move on to Emma.

Previews:

Good job  :applause: and very anxious for the Emma  :rockon:.

EDIT: With so many skins of Iron Man I am having difficulty with the choice of 6 patterns of the game  :laugh:. Actually there is a way to increase the amount of skins to choose from in the game  :naughty:?

The only way I found was putting War Machine in the game to get 6 more options lol  :P
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Creating a duplicate character works. It's just copying the character files, renaming all numbers and giving him a new internal name like iman or something.

Blaw i tested the models Thumper and Red Snapper but don't they move/T-Pose in mua  :scratchhead:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on January 23, 2014, 07:57PM
Blaw i tested the models Thumper and Red Snapper but don't they move/T-Pose in mua  :scratchhead:

Figured. It's the bug I normally get after alt-tabbing in and out of game. If you relaunch the game and select either one of the skins without alt-tabbing out, do you still get that? Also, try having a full party.

I know it's a texture issue but I don't have a solution for it yet.

Here the problem occurs with or without alt-tabbing but don't worry  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on January 24, 2014, 04:57AM
Here the problem occurs with or without alt-tabbing but don't worry  :thumbsup:

Alright. Well, the cause of it is the lighting of the model. I hope I can find a fix for it somehow.
I can disable reflections on the models so there's  2 versions. Might upload those this weekend I guess