Previous topic - Next topic
:emmafrost: Emma Frost Update :emmafrost:

Everything Emma Frost.

New Items:
- Marvel NOW!
- Marvel NOW! Diamond form
- Marvel NOW! Diamond form mannequin

Previews:

Blaw, these are just simply awesome. I don't like the character itself that much,  but these skins are gorgeous!

hey)I bad speak english)IRON PATRIOT (from movie) plz,do it BLAW)

Wow Emma is so hot  :naughty: good job my friend (I never tire of saying) and thanks for sharing always  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Wow good job.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I'm glad you released her Marvel Now costume, I have been waiting for that one!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

BLAW , I 'm still struggling to edit the skins and have not had success. I edited all forms : edited value " 19802or01appearance " only to skin diamond, then I edited this same value only for normal skin , after I edited for two, simultaneously, then I edited the value " 19802or01appearance " for the normal and then value " 19806or01appearance " for diamond skin then I redid it all again , in this order , like the first time, using the value " 19806or01appearance " however, I can not. What is the secret of this procedure ?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 28, 2014, 09:43AM
BLAW , I 'm still struggling to edit the skins and have not had success. I edited all forms : edited value " 19802or01appearance " only to skin diamond, then I edited this same value only for normal skin , after I edited for two, simultaneously, then I edited the value " 19802or01appearance " for the normal and then value " 19806or01appearance " for diamond skin then I redid it all again , in this order , like the first time, using the value " 19806or01appearance " however, I can not. What is the secret of this procedure ?

BLAW, I am very grateful for your patience and teaching. Guy it worked! It is very simple to make but only who really knows could. Thanks!

:emmafrost: Emma Frost Update :emmafrost:

Everything Emma Frost

New Items:
- Modern (Natural Hair)
- Marvel NOW! (Natural Hair)
- Modern (Half Diamond)
- Marvel NOW! (Half Diamond)

Previews:

Love the half human half diamond skins they look great! By natural hair do you mean her brown hair, or just the way it looks in game?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 29, 2014, 03:49PM
Love the half human half diamond skins they look great! By natural hair do you mean her brown hair, or just the way it looks in game?
Just brown. Read that she's brunette who dyes her hair blonde =P. source: marvel.wikia.com