BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Could you do a phoenix five Emma skin ?  I absolutely love it !! :) Please  :emmafrost:

Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 29, 2014, 06:55PM
Just brown. Read that she's brunette who dyes her hair blonde =P. source: marvel.wikia.com

Ok that's what I figured, I think you did a great job with giving her brown hair!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I have the mannequin saved, and I do know how to make mannequins float. I made floating ones before (I believe some are in my old mannequin thread)

More good news:

I managed to rip the Nightcrawler textures. And the new Emma Frost P5 one as well. Yay

Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 30, 2014, 08:28PM
I have the mannequin saved, and I do know how to make mannequins float. I made floating ones before (I believe some are in my old mannequin thread)

More good news:

I managed to rip the Nightcrawler textures. And the new Emma Frost P5 one as well. Yay

Yes, Kurt's my favorite!

By the way, may I have permission to use your sword bracers for one of my mods?

More good news:

can't wait for your nightcrawler skins.

More good news:

Thanks !!! :) .

So i left my texture ripper on all night hoping to get forge and morph ripped but it grabbed every texture around them. So stupid....

Apparently I have overlooked Emma Frost's full diamond form texture the whole time. I deleted the textures because I though it was part of the environment lol. But I managed to get the bump and diffuse, so I will create a skin for that as well. What I didnt get is Emma's New X-Men or Astonishing or whatever its called outfit, the one where the white on her torso creates an X on her body. I cant find anyone . When I did find it, the ripper didnt grab the texture at all -_-

If getting textures is the issue Kale could also run Ninja Ripper each night for a while. I was hoping I could get a few ready-to-export XML2 mannequins so I could try out Alchemy with 3dsMax 5 and the TIM2 texture pouting.

Quote from: Teancum on January 31, 2014, 03:04PM
If getting textures is the issue Kale could also run Ninja Ripper each night for a while. I was hoping I could get a few ready-to-export XML2 mannequins so I could try out Alchemy with 3dsMax 5 and the TIM2 texture pouting.

Would appreciat it but, the issue is still getting the textures of the skin I want the textures of. Hmm, maybe I should try on the MH Testcenter, I think they have every skin available there, but I seem to not even have success ripping textures of the character skins I play with :S Except for hulk, deadpool and punisher, lol.

Well, I just need the last emma skin and then she's pretty much all done.

Do you mind running a mannequin through with PS2 optimizations? You don't have to do anything else. I have a suspicion that Alchemy 2.5 doesn't actually automatically change the texture type, and that there are still DDS textures in there - or whatever was mapped to the model at export.

Huh, looks like it *is* a PS2 model. Can't tell for sure as I only have Texture Finder 2.1, but it looks that way.