BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 02, 2014, 02:44PM #570 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 02:51PM by B.L.A.W
:emmafrost: Emma Frost Update :emmafrost:

Everything Emma Frost

Tried to rig the cape as best as I could. Only attached a small part of it to the arm, the rest remains static. With some animations it looks weird.

New Items:
- Phoenix Five (Human)
- Phoenix Five (Diamond)
- Phoenix Five (Brunette)
- Phoenix Five (Half Diamond)
- Phoenix Five Mannequin

Previews:

Love the new release!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Awesome skins!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Those skins are real diamonds in the rough...(cough)

Ms. Frost looking finer than ever. End of story.

nice job with the emma skins thank you. can you make nightcrawler from MH and moonknight when he comes out?

:stark: :emmafrost: :colossus: :hulk_icon: Man, thanks for all your work on the Marvel Heros rips. I ve hexed an animation before but never a skin until your Emma ones thanks for the visuals on what to look for it was very helpful. Cant wait for Nightwing! Keep up all the great work.

Quote from: Tony_Stark on April 27, 2014, 08:24PM
Darn it, B.L.A.W, your Iron Man skins are so awesome! They used to be my thing! :D

I'll be making adjustments to them as I've found more textures to work with.

And I want that stupid reflection think to work, but I think I have it figured out.

BLAW, are you hast forecast of the launch of more skins MH? You can include skins Cable in your projects? I have to inform you that the search feature is not working. Will come back to have it?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 12, 2014, 04:10PM
BLAW, are you hast forecast of the launch of more skins MH? You can include skins Cable in your projects? I have to inform you that the search feature is not working. Will come back to have it?

I will but I don't have a whole lot of time again, work caught up.

I'm aware of the search function not working, hoping it can be fixed again.

Yeah ... I know it's hard the marathon everyday. Thank you for the brilliant material that you posted in these threads.

May 23, 2014, 06:03PM #583 Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 06:52PM by B.L.A.W

This post will contain everything I made for Captain America.

Specials
Each skin includes a hud and an animated mannequin! For more previews visit My DeviantArt page.

MUA Only

Each skin includes a hud and an animated mannequin! For more previews visit My DeviantArt page.

Outdated versions (yet to be updated):

MUA | XML2 Skins

I will do a full update on the Iron Man suits. Good news is that I've found a method to make the textures look a lot better. The bad news is that the reflections still do not work.