BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great work you have here! I was wondering, is the Cyclops 90's skin (compatible with XML2) still available? I can't find a working link :/

I was just wondering, but do you have any of War Machines armors ? or plan on making?

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on June 16, 2014, 02:06PM
I was just wondering, but do you have any of War Machines armors ? or plan on making?

I do plan on converting them yes. I have the movie skins laying around (IM2 and Iron Patriot) and the Extremis-like armor. Basically everything I still have planned is on the first page (the huds indicate it). But it might take a while, I've gotten more busy with work lately.

Take your time, If I knew how to do these skinning and modding, I would totes help out. But sadly, I do not.

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on June 19, 2014, 02:06PM
If I knew how to do these skinning and modding, I would totes help out. But sadly, I do not.
Well, all the info and tools you could need are in the forum. Read some and try it.
It's hard to learn, it take some time, but is possible.

Quote from: Odinson012 on June 19, 2014, 04:35PM
Well, all the info and tools you could need are in the forum. Read some and try it.
It's hard to learn, it take some time, but is possible.

Dang... Ugh, still a tad confusing.

:capamer: Captain America - The Avengers :capamer:

Had this laying around but had to tweak it a bit. Converted from MH, adjusted the model and textures for a more realistic and non-comic look (or at least the best I could).

You can find it in my Everything Captain America post.

No Advanced Lighting

Advanced Lighting

Stellar.  Cap at his finest, in his finest.

Looking good,  thank you for your work with the MH models.

:capamer: Captain America - The First Avenger

Converted for MUA. Modified the textures (because in this old game you just have to do workarounds :'( ) and gave him a different shield texture.

Ofcourse, the skin can be found in the Everything Captain America post.

No advanced lightingAdvanced lightingHis shield

HOLY CRAP!?!?! NOW WE NEED THE WINTER SOLDIER OUTFIT

:capamer: Captain America - Stealth STRIKE

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on June 21, 2014, 02:30PM
HOLY CRAP!?!?! NOW WE NEED THE WINTER SOLDIER OUTFIT

Well, they name it Stealth STRIKE, but here's the outfit.

Same thing as the previous skins, modified the textures and gave this one a different shield.

Visit the Everything Captain America post for this skin and more!

No advanced lightingAdvanced LightingIn combat zone

AHHH!! What is your next MH Character?? is it Thor??

:hulk_icon: Hulk Update

I've tweaked the Avengers skin with new textures after watching the Avengers movie again. Gave him the color of the pants worn in the movie, rather than the Marvel Heroes jeans. However, I also enhanced the Marvel Heroes texture and turned it into a separate skin. And even more skins below! And on top of this all: all of the skins can now be used as mannequins.

You can find all of it in the Everything Hulk post, now LIVE in this thread.

AvengersAdvanced LightingMannequinIn Combat Zone

Marvel HeroesAdvanced LightingMannequinIn Combat Zone

Grey Hulk (Avengers)Advanced LightingMannequinIn Combat Zone

Red Hulk (Avengers)Advanced LightingMannequinIn Combat Zone

Green Scar (Avengers)Advanced LightingMannequinIn Combat Zone

That is some damn good work. Just tried the Red Hulk skin & mannequin on my Red Hulk mod, and it looks great. Mind if I use them in a mod update? When I get a chance, I'll add heavy footsteps, jumping & rolling damage to him just like in my :juggernaut: Juggernaut booster.