BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow! Um... Astonishing, Phoenix Five, Uncanny, 90s, Age of Apocalypse... er... X-Men films? Zombie?

But whatever you come up with, I sense a major skin download binge again coming up. Cyclops has always been one of my favourites, and your skins are always awesome, so it's a match made in Heaven.
Mutatis mutandis. Si non confectus, non reficiat.

First row-90's animated, Astonishing, All New, Classic.
Second row-Marvel Now, Messiah Complex, Inferno(Yellow X), Phoenix.
Third row-Ultimate, X-Factor(White X), X-tinction Agenda, Zombies.

Cant wait!!! :wiggle: :cyclops:

I think it should be like this:
90's X-Men, Astonishing, Age of Apocalypse, Classic, Marvel Now, House of M?, "I" ...? (this is news to me), Phoenix Force, Ultimate, X-Force, X-Factor, Zumbie? This is all for Cyclops? If it is then it will be a renovation and alike!

The skins which have been guessed will be displayed and released today.

July 06, 2014, 02:19PM #649 Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 09:39PM by B.L.A.W

Updated the 90s model, and the other 3 are newly converted. Made some of the specular maps from scratch, and went for the realistic look as much as possible.

These skins can be found at the Cyclops Recap.

hey Blaw, nice work on Cyclops, I downloaded them, but I think you forgot to flip the colors to RGB on the huds, I don't know if it's all of them, but at least the Astonishing HUD is appearing with the colors flipped, as Cyke's skin is blue on it, anyway, thanks for these glorious models you've converted!
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on July 06, 2014, 02:32PM
hey Blaw, nice work on Cyclops, I downloaded them, but I think you forgot to flip the colors to RGB on the huds, I don't know if it's all of them, but at least the Astonishing HUD is appearing with the colors flipped, as Cyke's skin is blue on it, anyway, thanks for these glorious models you've converted!

Right, I did forget to do that. I will reupload the new ones soon with a notification, might be in a few hours.

July 06, 2014, 06:23PM #653 Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 06:30PM by aventureiromax
Wow...amazing skins Blaw  :applause:

Some skins pack planned for Jean / Phoenix or Storm. Good job as always  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Movie, Marvel-Now, Phoenix Five, Ultimate, X Factor, X Force, Zombies. Those are all I could think of. I know for sure some of them are correct.  :cyclops:

July 06, 2014, 07:21PM #656 Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 07:26PM by andersonbrazil
BLAW his work has great quality. I'm already playing with these new skins for Cyclops. The huds appeared with the colors reversed. But I did the fix. I like to make huds, and their releases motivate me to create. Let me create for your launched skins . I'll be glad to help. Thanks!

Updated the Phoenix Force model, X-Factor and Marvel NOW are newly converted. Made some of the specular maps from scratch, and went for the realistic look as much as possible. Skinned the X-Factor (Yellow/Gold) so it has a Silver version of it. And I made the Modern (Bianchi) version with customized textures. The Modern skin is a Marvel Mods exclusive skin+mannequin.

I have also fixed all huds of the previous four skins, the RGB channels are now correctly flipped and the files have been updated.

OMG!!!!! Love all the cyclops skins/mannequins!!!! Spectacular job B.L.A.W. !!

Converted the Original model, and customized the First Class textures and made it stand out with details. Went for the realistic look as much as possible.

The First Class skin is a Marvel Mods Exclusive skin.