BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 19, 2014, 06:15PM #690 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 06:17PM by B.L.A.W

You know the drill. Updated textures, made it shiny and realistic (mainly the face). Well, as much as I could anyway. Made her a bit more "bitchy" looking. Also made a new diamond form texture for her. I've also tweaked the cape; instead of having it pointed out backwards I made it hang. It should animate along with the body minus the ankles and feet, and the arms can tear through it. But you can blame the lack of exporter functions for that.

The skins come with their own huds and each skin has it's own mannequin, matching my other releases.

Skins were tested with Whiteking's Emma Frost 2.0 mod.

You can find the skins at the Emma Frost Recap

Wow, that Emma is absolutely stunning. That's is a work of art my friend, just lost for words to describe her.

Thanks. It took me a while to get the cape and thighs right. I hate rigging fingers, things and capes T_T. Everything else is fine.

Sucks that MUA skeletons are set up for only 2 fingers per hand: the thumb and the rest of the 4 fingers.

Updated the Classic model. Made some more tweaks and redid the texture.

Packed a hud the rar file. And this skin now has it's own mannequin, matching the previous releases.
Also created a "nightclub" version of the Mark 42 armor, dubbing it "Mark 42.5".

You can find these skins at the Iron Man Recap

Blaw, this is INSANE, I can't imagine the work that went into rigging etc. This.Looks.Fantastic!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Updated the Extremis model. Made some more tweaks in the weight table and redid the texture. Also made an Iron Patriot version of the skin, based on the comic version with the star symbol based on the Iron Man 3 Iron Patriot suit. And gave it a modern-look.

Made huds for both and you can download the mannequins for each skin, matching my previous releases.

You can find these skins at the Iron Man Recap

On a roll today huh? Love these!!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Took me a couple of hours to do the texture. It is based on the promotional image for the new Age of Ultron movie. It's not going to be 100% accurate (I can't see the back and some other body parts), so see it as a prototype or something. However, the suit is a repaint of the Mark 42 suit. So that's why I decided to repaint my released version, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Comes with a hud and a separate mannequin is available for download.

You can find it at the Iron Man Recap

Glad they incorporated more red back into his suit. You have captured it wonderfully. Can't wait to get back to my PC to scoop him up. Thanks for the reup on the Extremis that's always been my favorite.

simply awesome!!! be careful not to strain yourself with these constant releases, because we dont you to stop spoiling us :D
cant wait for your next release (especially for your thor skins or if it's too much to ask, a moonknight skin).
keep up the spectacular job and as iceman would say...be cool.   

Awesome Iron Man suits!

As for Emma, she looks even better than Marvel Heroes's ingame model.  :emmafrost:
The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived. (Oscar Wilde)