BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic

September 16, 2014, 08:23PM #796 Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 09:45PM by B.L.A.W

The Ragin Cajun. This post contains everything related to Gambit, exclusive to my releases.

MUA Only Skins

These include huds. The skins have NOT been hexedited.

Note: The hair on some of these skins have Alpha maps. However, the game does not accept the Alpha maps like it should. In some places the hair will be transparent, in some places dark. Keep this in mind. This does not occur on the Classic and X-Men skins.

Note: if you don't like the way the model pops up during Menu animations, you're welcome to create a booster for him with different menu animations.

MUA Only Mannequins

Same Alpha map deal. The plus side: these mannequins are animated.

OMG  :P downloading all now  :rockon:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Well I managed to get some kind of anti-transparency effect in with this skin. It's Director Rogers, converted from MH. Has it's own shield skin segment.

Comes with a hud, and separate mannequin available. As always you can download it from the Captain America Recap.

Noooooooooooo, I'm not at my computer. Santa Blaw strikes early again. Thank you kind Sir!

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!!!!

All horsing around aside - but as awesome as these look in Marvel Heroes (which I blame you for addicting me to btw) they look SO much cooler in this game. Dunno what it is but the way the shaders seem to work in MUA are just... steeped in more awesomeness or something :P

Gambit looks magnificcent!!!! Cap looks nice too! Excellent job!!!!!

Thank you all your work. Gambit is my fav X-Men so I must say thank you again.

September 21, 2014, 12:41AM #805 Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 07:21PM by B.L.A.W

It's time for Nightwing!

Having trouble with throwing punches or seeing weird bugs and did you download this before 9/23/2014? Click on the banner and redownload it. The fix is in there, just missed a couple of files.

Features
- Five skins (see above)
- Animated mannequin and choice of 5 in total
- Wing Dings, Escrima Sticks and the Nightwing Cycle!
- Eight abilities in total
- Unique passives
- DCUO sound set
- Unique loading screen

I took this mod because he's part of the Batman family, and second because it does not require a lot of effects. But his powers are definitely not lacking anything. From combos to Wing Dings and even the Nightwing Cycle, you'll have it at your disposal.

Known Bugs
None so far, feedback welcome.

Instructions
Can be found in the README. To download this mod, click on the banner at the top of this post.

Enjoy!

Great job on Nightwing ! now Batman and Nightwing will show martial arts in mua!

(Shao Kahn voice): "Excellent."

Congrats on the completion. From the previews I've seen, Nightwing is going to be a damn cool mod. :rockon: