BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
BLAW, his Jean is perfect! I still have a hard time in hitting the weights of the legs and shoulders of these female models MH, but I recognize that you have the knowledge to make the skin perfectly adjusted. Thanks for the skin!

OMG simply gorgeous :hyper:, didn't expect Jean !!! Blaw and its puzzles (laughs) :P imagining new skins Jean :D
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

That's awesome, BLaw!  Jean is one of my favorite character to use.  I can't wait for your next Jean skins.

Thanks!
:beast: :iceman: :cyclops: :phoenix: :archangel:

Quote from: ThePsychoBear on November 01, 2014, 03:21AM
Or Edward Brock as the Anti-Venom

Both would be beautiful with your skills, you don't need to even have to think about doing it.
It would just be something cool to see.
I have made a Anti-Venom skin, you can get it in my skin catalog
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

O hai.

I've updated the Gambit models to include the dummy used by my Nick Fury mod as well as some minor adjustments to the hands (they animated improperly). Also updated the animations on the mannequins to make it more fluid (it was robot-like) and added some more movements.

Cherry on top, icing on the cake, 2 extra skins for Gambit but they are custom.

Well, adding more cherries: I've tweaked the 90s Gambit texture to be more accurate, meaning leg stripes and lighter jacket color. Also changed the hair on the Solo outfits but I did not redo the hud for them. This is only for the Death Persona versions. Also gave the hair textures a different diffuse map. Haven't tested it all in-game yet though.

To see a closeup, visit http://rahizm.deviantart.com. To download, click on the banner above to visit the Gambit Recap.

I installed the Marvel Girl skin, and it seems to have Cyclops's visor floating at her feet, do you know what would cause that?

Quote from: scottsum on November 17, 2014, 09:45PM
I installed the Marvel Girl skin, and it seems to have Cyclops's visor floating at her feet, do you know what would cause that?

There's a mannequin section and a skin section. Mannequins can be used as skins because they are also rigged, but only the mannequin has the visor. Did you download it from the skin or mannequin section?