BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: B.L.A.W on November 18, 2014, 04:52PM
There's a mannequin section and a skin section. Mannequins can be used as skins because they are also rigged, but only the mannequin has the visor. Did you download it from the skin or mannequin section?
You hit the nail right on the head.  I must have got them crossed up, and I didn't know a mannequin would (sort of) work as a skin, so it never would have occurred to me that I had them switched.

p.s. The skin and the mannequin are both awesome.

Quote from: scottsum on November 18, 2014, 08:37PM
You hit the nail right on the head.  I must have got them crossed up, and I didn't know a mannequin would (sort of) work as a skin, so it never would have occurred to me that I had them switched.

p.s. The skin and the mannequin are both awesome.

Saw this post just now but glad that I was of help.

Hi, really like your Di. Fury, his powersets are amazing especially the dual shot.

I'm planning to adapt it to one of my heroes (The witchblade actually). Could u please tell me how to do that? I'm new to MUA, even newer toworld of modding :)

Currently learning to swapping powers between heroes (I read the tuts here in the forum), sometimes it works, sometimes I failed. My biggest curiosity is how to swap powers animations and how to swap powers that use weapons, what to do, where to go?

I still looking for answers here in the forum, read past threads and so on. I hope someday i'll understand how to mod 'my dream character'. Thanks

Ah, one more thing, about the shotgun charge attack. Could we make it normal power attack? Just like Bishop's gun attack, Blade's. I know that 'Union Jack' could do that (his special actually), I tried him, but for unknown reason, the shotgun just doesn't show up. Thanks again.
.::So Many Ideas ~ Limited Skills::.

This isn't really the place to ask this kind of stuff - hijacking a creators uh... creation thread for tutorial tips is kind of rude

Quote from: Grig 32 on December 02, 2014, 05:21AM
This isn't really the place to ask this kind of stuff - hijacking a creators uh... creation thread for tutorial tips is kind of rude

Is this adressed to me? If that so, i dont really understand the 'hijacking' part. I'm only asking about a creation to its creator. Wrong place, maybe, but I dont really have any Ill intention with my previous post. Sorry and thanks.
.::So Many Ideas ~ Limited Skills::.

BLaw, may I have the permission to use your Director Fury's model (the one named dbuff2) for my Beast mod ?
I would like to give him a healing boost with it, for his other powers you can see it in my workbench thread :D
Thank you
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

where should I attach the bolt of the model other than fx04 ?
I tried other parts and it doesn't rotate in the right place.
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

Newest addition is Ultimate Captain America. Exclusive to MarvelMods. Grab it at the Captain America recap :)

For a preview, visit http://rahizm.deviantart.com/art/Captain-America-Ultimate-1-505882674

Three updates and three new releases here for you. These models will work properly with my Director Fury mod in terms of boost effects. I have also shrank the hands on these models and tweaked the textures for:

- Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
- Ultimate
- Winter Soldier

I've also updated the mannequin animations to make the animation flow better.

Previews of the skins can be found at http://rahizm.deviantart.com

The following have been released/updated and can be downloaded by clicking on the banner at the top:

Man that's some great work on Cap. Cap will be ready when Ultron hits

Loving the Skin! also, what about when he throws his shield? the shield throw power, will you be able to change the look of the shield on that also?

For my collection only lacks a Captain America Classic MH  :rockon: Good job with CAP  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here