BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on January 11, 2015, 03:03AM
Loving the Skin! also, what about when he throws his shield? the shield throw power, will you be able to change the look of the shield on that also?

And that's what my booster will be for.

Might be released soon. Speaking of that, i have my Black Widow Simulation, it still on beta test due to unable to enter villain room, can you test it out what's the problem i have forgotten?
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

January 12, 2015, 12:07AM #917 Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:42PM by B.L.A.W

This post will contain my Black Widow releases.

MUA Only

Each skin includes a hud and an animated mannequin! For more previews visit My DeviantArt page.

Note: I made her significantly smaller than the default Black Widow models/skins out there, due to her being a small person (5"7). Don't like the size? Use the "scale_factor" entry in the herostat to increase her size :).

She can come shoot me anytime, man she came out looking as good as ScarJo.

Dude I don't know how on earth you get these next-gen skins in this last-last-gen game xD but you've successfully ended my 4 year lurking period so I can ask you about your director fury... I thought I saw you say he can replace the npc Fury somewhere but I can't find it now so does that work? Anyways thanks for all your awesome mods and for keeping the site alive  :cball:

Quote from: superaceman34 on January 13, 2015, 02:41PM
Dude I don't know how on earth you get these next-gen skins in this last-last-gen game xD but you've successfully ended my 4 year lurking period so I can ask you about your director fury... I thought I saw you say he can replace the npc Fury somewhere but I can't find it now so does that work? Anyways thanks for all your awesome mods and for keeping the site alive  :cball:

No, thank you :)

To answer your question, replace default Nick Fury's skin. I believe it's 2101.igb in the actors folder.
Added to it, if you wish to have the skinsegments hidden when the NPC is walking around etc, add the codes provided in the mod's herostat to the Nick Fury entry in the NPCSTAT.engb file located in the data folder.

And another one:) Classic Captain America. Complete with the First Avenger's shield with updated texture (means First Avenger will be updated).

Click on the image below to go to the download page. For a preview, visit my Deviant Art Page

I never tire of thanking you for these wonderful conversions  :applause: I hope that in 2015 you release much more skins  :rockon:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

And another one:) The Captain / US Agent.

Click on the image below to go to the download page. For a preview, visit my Deviant Art Page

January 16, 2015, 02:51AM #928 Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 03:14AM by UltimateSpidey Superior
Quote from: B.L.A.W on October 22, 2014, 09:40PM

Features
    - 4 Skins converted from MH and the Iron Man official game. Then tweaked for more detail.
    - Skin segments to replace the current bolton weapons.
    - 4 *Animated* mannequins, one for each skin. Default is the Mark 2.
    - Modified herostat for the skins.

Fixes
    - Previous talent file mentioned that the Gatling Gun could be used while strafing. Fixed this entry, still cannot be used but the talent now speaks the truth.
    - Fixed spelling of the Repulsor power (it was Repuslor)
    - Previous talent file mentioned that the X-Treme would unleash the power of all weapons, but the X-Treme didn't. Made the talent file speak the truth, yet again.
    - Renamed Electric Touch to Shock Gauntlets. Name inspired by Arkham Origins. Not really a fix, oh well.

How to Install
    Make sure you have Winrar or 7-Zip.

[list=1]
    • Download the mod.
    • Open the file without selecting anything in it and click on Extract (when using Winrar)
    • Choose your Marvel Ultimate Alliance folder. No subfolder.
    • Open the Warmachine_Herostat.txt file after extracting.
    • Decompile the herostat file of the game (MUA folder/data/herostat.engb) with XMLBcui.
    • After decompiling, click on EDIT in the XMLBcui program.
    • Replace a current less or unwanted hero in the file with the code in the Warmachine_Herostat.txt file and take note of the unwanted hero's current menu location.
    • Replace the "menulocation = XX ;" entry with the menu location, for example "menulocation = 26 ;"
    • Save, close the file and choose Compile in the XMLBcui program.
    • The last decompiled file is automatically selected. In the second field (the bottom one), go all the way to the end of the field, replace the ".xmlb" part with ".engb" and compile.
    • Launch the game, start a new game and enjoy.
    --

Credits
    - Teancum for his War Machine mod (v1.1). One of the best mods. Ever.
    - Gazillion Entertainment for their awesome War Machine models
    - Whoever made the Iron Man 3: The Official Game for the Mark 2 models
    - Marvel
    - You for downloading. I hope you enjoy :)
    when i try to play this War Machine Mod, while the powers work, he doesnt show any basic punch or charged punch animations
    I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
    My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
    My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

Quote from: UltimateSpidey Superior on January 16, 2015, 02:51AM
    when i try to play this War Machine Mod, while the powers work, he doesnt show any basic punch or charged punch animations

Make sure you have the latest version of the Official Characters pack installed, and always start a new game after installing a mod.
    Click here for my releases.
    And here for my workbench.