BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Kinda look like an iOS model to me...

Speaking of MH models: so, retired on rebirthing XML2 revamped & 360 based models with a newly LOD thing presume?
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on January 18, 2015, 10:01PM
Kinda look like an iOS model to me...

Speaking of MH models: so, retired on rebirthing XML2 revamped & 360 based models with a newly LOD thing presume?

Yes. They are quite blocky and "outdated".

Wow, great work on quicksilver, your job is always amazing, thanks!! Am I wrong or the skin and the mannequin have the same link? and about your next releases i think they are Falcon and Winter Soldier!!

Quote from: Rodrigo79 on January 19, 2015, 05:27AM
Wow, great work on quicksilver, your job is always amazing, thanks!! Am I wrong or the skin and the mannequin have the same link? and about your next releases i think they are Falcon and Winter Soldier!!

I hope so xD

Hi Blaw I made a hud for your quicksilver (my first real attempt at any sort of my own mod). Everything went well except the face is light blue in-game... Don't know if this is the place to ask this stuff but do you have any idea why that might be?

Quote from: superaceman34 on January 19, 2015, 07:45AM
Hi Blaw I made a hud for your quicksilver (my first real attempt at any sort of my own mod). Everything went well except the face is light blue in-game... Don't know if this is the place to ask this stuff but do you have any idea why that might be?

That happened because you didn't swap the channels, in this hud tutorial video by andersonbrazil skip to 12:30 and you see how to do it using photoshop.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on January 19, 2015, 08:15AM
That happened because you didn't swap the channels, in this hud tutorial video by andersonbrazil skip to 12:30 and you see how to do it using photoshop.

Aha thanks my friend it worked after I copied the video :D

I like your idea for the Superhero and Villain posts. I think it will make access to your creations easier, do you plan on keeping the set up similar to what you have now?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Link for Quicksilver has been fixed, thanks for reporting.

And yes, same setup :)

Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 18, 2015, 08:28PM
I will reorganize my thread a bit more as I want visitors to find my work easier. Thinking about creating a Superhero Team post. And villains too. Thoughts?

I'm going to do something like that myself with The Crypt's first post, as right now it's just one big list in order of release. Separating them by team categories is good. I can think of 6 categories off the bat:
Avengers (including SHIELD & Asgardian characters)
X-Men (including Excalibur & characters only associated with Wolverine)
Fantastic Four (including characters associated with them, like Namor, She-Hulk, Inhumans, Future Foundation etc.)
Cosmic (Silver Surfer, Nova,  Guardians of The Galaxy, etc.)
Paranormal/Marvel Knights (Ghost Rider, Blade, Dr. Strange, Cloak & Dagger, etc.)
Street Level (Spider-Man, Luke Cage, Punisher, Daredevil, Heroes for Hire, etc.)
You can place villains associated with those teams in there, like Dr. Doom for Fantastic Four, Magneto for X-Men... you get the idea. And the rest could be just Misc (Thunderbolts, Alpha Flight, New Warriors, etc.)

Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 19, 2015, 04:52AM
Yes. They are quite blocky and "outdated".

I guess either Hulk or/& Venom might be the only two/one who can
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 19, 2015, 06:46PM
Link for Quicksilver has been fixed, thanks for reporting.

And yes, same setup :)

Then I say go for it! I really love the setup you have now, so I imagine it will be just as great!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Though I'm a bit wary of Pietro and Wanda's appearance in AoU, that skin is FLAWLESS and I downloaded it immediately. :P I can't wait to see your Wanda, I bet she'll be impeccable as well. :)

Nobody really guessed it. Alright. That's alright. I see how it is.

So my next 3 releases, as previously mentioned, are for a character who's suit was worn by others. And because I am nice like that, I but I made them playable with the original counterpart as well.

Both characters are old, each already has a mod. They are both experts in hand-to-hand combat and the use of weaponry.