BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: ndp on January 24, 2015, 11:17AM
I say Bucky(Winter dude) and Falcon Ultimate edition.

That is who I was going to guess also.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Bucky, that's who!

Despite not seeing the shield in the previews (at my Deviant page), he will have the shield.
Animated mannequins available for both skins :).

Click on the banner up to download.

January 25, 2015, 10:49PM #965 Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 06:32PM by B.L.A.W

I have removed links to non-updated models for the time being.

MUA Only

Each skin includes a hud and an animated mannequin! For more previews visit My DeviantArt page.

bucky is good ~

i have some problem
i replace outsider's winter soldier skin
when i use 1st power or 6 power, gun disappear ?

Quote from: stainor on January 26, 2015, 04:30AM
bucky is good ~

i have some problem

Because of no skin segments. I did not add them on purpose. The mod will require an update to include rifles/guns but I am not the author of the Winter Soldier mod.

Skins look killer and not just cause the Knife. A few weeks ago you showed some shields, are they going to be Boltons? I know you use skin segments like with Buckys knife and Nightwings power batons so are you looking to add some stuff to you Bolton releases?

Quote from: ndp on January 26, 2015, 08:21AM
Skins look killer and not just cause the Knife. A few weeks ago you showed some shields, are they going to be Boltons? I know you use skin segments like with Buckys knife and Nightwings power batons so are you looking to add some stuff to you Bolton releases?

Skin segments for Captain America, the shields shown are the shields worn with the appropriate skins and the thrown shields will look like the shields worn *breathes out*

I will be adding some weapons to the Armory soon. Guns, because they look awesome.

Awesome Bucky models!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: stainor on January 26, 2015, 04:30AM
bucky is good ~

i have some problem

Noted. If I can use Blaw's new skins (which are awesome BTW), I'll hex-edit them and update the mod accordingly.

@Blaw: Nice work, as usual.

Quote from: Outsider on January 26, 2015, 04:56PM
Noted. If I can use Blaw's new skins (which are awesome BTW), I'll hex-edit them and update the mod accordingly.

@Blaw: Nice work, as usual.

Go ahead, if it makes it playable with your mod :).

Quote from: Outsider on January 26, 2015, 04:56PM

If you're going to use boltons for the guns, I recommend using the mp5.igb located in models\weapons, I used them for my A.I.M. Elite mod and they work fine.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.