BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
B.L.A.W, these skins are spectacular!! I haven't seen like these before :)
Do we have the opportunity to see the Winter Soldier skins? Either MCU or Comics versions...
It will be *****ng awesome to try them in the game!!
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: Nigativ on January 28, 2015, 02:30PM
B.L.A.W, these skins are spectacular!! I haven't seen like these before :)
Do we have the opportunity to see the Winter Soldier skins? Either MCU or Comics versions...
It will be *****ng awesome to try them in the game!!

You should check the MH website first. There are no models available yet.

Trying to hurry, trying to hurry!

*Don LaFontaine's Voice* COMING SOON...

Ahh, I'm so excited for Wanda BLAW! It'll be amazing having both of the MCU twins in MUA :D  :scarletw:

Can't wait for Wanda!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Just siblings getting ready for the sister's release soon:

Soon.. soon..

She is looking wonderful, her face looks pretty spot on as well!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

February 01, 2015, 01:40PM #987 Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 07:19PM by B.L.A.W

This post will contain all my Scarlet Witch releases, starting with Scarlet Witch - Avengers 2: Age of Ultron!

I have removed links to non-updated models for the time being.

MUA Only

Each skin includes a hud and an animated mannequin! For more previews visit My DeviantArt page.
Note: I made her smaller than the average hero, her comic size is 5"7.

Specials

Yeah ^_^ downloading now...thanks ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

The Armory has been updated with more weapons, including a functional landmine. Also, the Armory has been moved to the first page, below the Hall of Heroes.

Take a look at the new goodies :).

And look above for my last skin release: Scarlet Witch - Avengers 2: Age of Ulton!