BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey, B.L.A.W.!!! Wanda's mannequin demonstrates  awesome telekinesis power !!
It's incredible!
You like a god of mannequins... Thanks a lot  :runaway: :applause:
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Wanda looks amazing, you did great on her model!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

If i'm not wrong. You said you can't use 3d Ripper again, right? Are you using 8(.1) now? For XML2, I'd almost had mine not working & turns out the so-called 256 color thing that make won't work
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on February 03, 2015, 03:03AM
If i'm not wrong. You said you can't use 3d Ripper again, right? Are you using 8(.1) now? For XML2, I'd almost had mine not working & turns out the so-called 256 color thing that make won't work

Can't use it but it doesn't matter as the models from this game are too blocky for this day and age lol.

New Avengers 2 images have been released, got a good glimpse on almost all costumes, will revise what clearly needs revision i.e. Hulk's pants, Iron Man, Vision and new releases such as Hawkeye and Avengers 2 Black Widow.

I can't wait to see your new Age of Ultron models!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Coming soon:

Vision
- Updated mannequin animations to display Vision's abilities, adding more variety
- Reduced hand size of all Vision models
- Updated Avengers 2 skin with a better looking cape and texture. Not as accurate as the current Vision released pictures, but it will do till the MH model comes out

Hulk
- Updated Avengers 2 model to have spandex pants with modified texture.
- New mannequin animation and will be applied to future Hulk skins

Iron Man
- Updated Avengers 2 texture for a more red and gold-ish look
- Updated Mark 42 texture, ditto
- Added custom "glow" effect to the eyes and chest of both models
- Added necessary FX dummies
- Brand new mannequins for the Mark 42 and Avengers 2 (Mark 43) skins

Captain America
- Reborn costume

Hulk - Avengers 2: Age of Ultron skin now updated!

Find it at the Hulk recap by clicking on the image below. For a more detailed look at this skin, visit the preview art at My Deviant page.

Note: The Hulk Recap page is being reworked with updates. Please be patient while all skins/mannequins are updated.

sorry if i am replying in a topic that isn't for the Realism mod but the topic of the mod is very old.first this mod is great fun and all but it has a very STRANGE BUG.the HUD of nick fury in conversations is black and the game write this before the start of the conversation %NICKFURY% unless i have nick fury on my roster the bug will continue.so please fix that bug even if this mod was an old project.again i am sorry for replying in a topic that doesn't belong to the mod but i didn't find a way to tell you besides this topic contains all of your mods so it is the perfect place.
This time,it's four.