BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
BLAW, saw that you had quoted in converting skins Ms. Marvel ... Anderson was already converting models MH including Ms. Marvel skins, but you don't worry about launch it again ^_^. I and Anderson are releasing these models even for learning  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on March 23, 2015, 11:21AM
BLAW, saw that you had quoted in converting skins Ms. Marvel ... Anderson was already converting models MH including Ms. Marvel skins, but you don't worry about launch it again ^_^. I and Anderson are releasing these models even for learning  :thumbsup:

I don't mind. Learning means challenging yourself to do better :)

Talking about challenges, think I'll do another mod. No riddles. Or maybe. Let's see... a hint.. hmmm.. ah found one.

Not Looney Tunes related.

Different hint then. Probably an easier one. You know, a hint. If you know what it does.

I was going to guess some sort of Emma Frost thing because she's got blonde hair and barely any clothing etc but... cheese?

-is beaten-

Haha, Blaw, you're funny! :)
Phillip "Cheese" Coulson - it's my opinion!
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Awesome! I had plans to work on him when Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was first announced but never got around to it. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned for his costumes. I know that in the one episode of Ultimate Spider-Man I watched he had a training uniform on.

Well, these are what I have in mind:

- "Classic"
- Avengers '12 (Black suit, blue tie)
- SHIELD Agent (Classic black/blue+white)
- Agents of SHIELD (No jacket, body armor as seen here.

Props:
- Coulson's Revenge
- Lola (just have to get the textures X_X)
- Night-Night Pistol(s)

Well, you'd think this is an Iron Man post.. Not quite. Related though!

Jarvis (in MCU's present day) is a "mechanical entity". And figured; why not change the Jarvis we see in Stark Tower in-game?
Created a simple and small JARVIS drone at head height and it will replace the current butler + hud.

Download the JARVIS drone at the Iron Man recap :). Preview it here.