BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A new Captain America skin is available: Reborn. Get it at the Captain America recap :)

Figured this would be a cool Taskmaster skin:

Taskmaster as a SHIELD agent. Well, my style of SHIELD agent (black suit). Which is a spoiler in itself.

Might not put all that stuff as skin segments due to limitations.

Damn cool! Taskmaster needed a fourth kick-ass skin, as I currently have three, so this is perfect. I won't be using skinsegments for the mod though, so that's up to you. He's using all boltons. In addition to your upcoming shield boltons for his left hand, I have him using arrows, and swords, and guns... (enter somebody saying "oh my!" :laugh:)

He currently has 2 gun holsters on his legs, so I guess I got the arrows, swords, shield and guns covered already on that one =P

This post will contain a variety of SHIELD Agents. These skins will come with a hud but no mannequin.

MUA Only

The following agents have a modified NPCSTAT, included with their skins. This will save you time. Warning: If you installed a NPC mod requiring a modified NPCSTAT, you will lose those changes and I won't help you recover the files.

Both skins are detailised!!! And beautyful :)

But only one thing I couln't understand: what does the strange mask on his head?
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: Nigativ on April 04, 2015, 03:44PM
Both skins are detailised!!! And beautyful :)

But only one thing I couln't understand: what does the strange mask on his head?

It's to make them "unique". Well, unique in the sense that you cannot see their full face. Am working on more skins with different hair styles for more variation.

Talking about more skins, next up is Hawkeye - Avengers :) and possibly the Avengers 2 outfit.

Talking about Avengers 2, booked my April 30th tickets, will get an exclusive poster, EXCITED! Who else is going?

& i thought it was 2010s Casey Jones -v-'
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

In the UK so I get to see it on the 23rd of April. Really can't wait now and I love the work you're doing with these skins :D just adding to the hype.

Quote from: superaceman34 on April 05, 2015, 05:38AM
In the UK so I get to see it on the 23rd of April. Really can't wait now and I love the work you're doing with these skins :D just adding to the hype.

Lucky Europeans! (I'm a European but living in the US). Is that the actual release date over there?

Quote from: B.L.A.W on April 05, 2015, 09:43AM
Lucky Europeans! (I'm a European but living in the US). Is that the actual release date over there?

By the way, in Russia, the same thing - April,23...
Looking forward to your AOU skins colection :)
Sorry for off-topic...
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

In Brazil  the release date is on 23 of April, but the premiere is on 22 of april ^_^
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

In Hungary the premier date is May 1 :( 
But for the meantime i can survive with this great skins .
Thanks for  B.L.A.W !!!
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Just keeping everyone in the loop of stuff to be released.

- Avengers (1) Hawkeye is in progress. Have to make all segments work for this guy.
- Captain America - 'The Shield' booster will be finalized soon. Still several skins to do.
- Taskmaster's skin and my versions of the MH conversions will be released, separately.
* My versions contain skinsegments of the arrow (hands), swords (in-hand sword and holstered sword), shield and bow (in-hand bow).
* Boltons are a pain to position correctly.
- Shield projectiles for my Cap's booster will also be released separately for the skins you already have, but I suggest to download the booster upon release as the skins will be updated.
- Taskmaster's shield projectile will be released separately, and boltons for the skins Outsider already has. Although, they won't look as natural as the segments (again, positioning is a pain).
- Will perform passes on previous released skins for Storm in the future.

Here's a Hawkeye for scale.