BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's seems to me, BLAW, something is wrong with your Shield Armory post :(
Only G_bo_staff is available for downloading...
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

May 17, 2015, 01:20AM #1128 Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:38PM by B.L.A.W

Below you will find everything I made for Taskmaster.

MUA Only

These skins come with their own HUD and an animated mannequin. The skins will require hex editing, and will be available in Outsider's Taskmaster mod fully compatible. Also, these skins will have the following skin segments: tm_shield, tm_bow, tm_bow_holster.

For previews, visit my DeviantArt page

Thanks for making the armory objects compatible with XML2!

Are you planning on releasing guns? Or maybe a new set of Claws for Wolverine? (The ones in XML2 are annoyingly cel-shaded)

Awesome stuff! Thank you for the armory, that's a really nice collection.

I'm wondering though - I decided to use the 'Sword (Right Hand)' for Outsider's Black Knight mod, as a replacement for the Ebony Blade. Looks great, with the minor exception that he doesn't have his grip on the hilt. The hilt is pressed just against the back of the Knight's fingers. Is this something specific to the model, or some coordinates tagged in the sword igb file? Do you know if it can easily be adjusted?

BLaw, I think I made your Hydro Man mod playable again (several people including myself noticed he was missing some files), while I couldn't restore his original files, I made some changes that solved the problem for me.

EDIT: I think it's good now http://www.mediafire.com/download/zldcwpi5g56s79w/MOD_-_Hydro_Man.zip

please were i can download the 90s cyclops with the cool hair because in the cyclops rcap looks diferent the costume  :cyclops:

I installed hidroman and this time it worked. The mod is really cool. Thanks!

can someone make a skin of havok if mua 2 , like they did to cable :havok: please. that will be awsome

Quote from: cleisson on July 20, 2015, 03:27PM
BLaw, I think I made your Hydro Man mod playable again (several people including myself noticed he was missing some files), while I couldn't restore his original files, I made some changes that solved the problem for me.

EDIT: I think it's good now http://www.mediafire.com/download/zldcwpi5g56s79w/MOD_-_Hydro_Man.zip

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for the feedback and for sharing the solution!

Busy schedule just became less busy. Phew!

Will finish up the Captain America booster. Taskmaster's shields are finished as of today. Expect these up very soon with flashy images. Yet have to finish the skins though 6_6