BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic

* All weapons use a neutral (BMP) texture so it's usable for both MUA and XML2. Click on the banner above to download. *

The shields below are projectiles only. Their animation starts upon usage, and loops till it is destroyed/returned. Intended for use with the Taskmaster mod. Utilize Captain America's entity coding.

Quote from: hemlot on May 19, 2015, 11:50AM
Thanks for making the armory objects compatible with XML2!

Are you planning on releasing guns? Or maybe a new set of Claws for Wolverine? (The ones in XML2 are annoyingly cel-shaded)

I was, and so far have released some guns/rifles.

Claws for Wolverine? I suppose not. The reason for it is due to positioning. Which is a great segway into the next quote and answer.

Quote from: Hobgoblin on May 19, 2015, 01:30PM
Awesome stuff! Thank you for the armory, that's a really nice collection.

I'm wondering though - I decided to use the 'Sword (Right Hand)' for Outsider's Black Knight mod, as a replacement for the Ebony Blade. Looks great, with the minor exception that he doesn't have his grip on the hilt. The hilt is pressed just against the back of the Knight's fingers. Is this something specific to the model, or some coordinates tagged in the sword igb file? Do you know if it can easily be adjusted?

It is specific to the model, as I used my models to position the weapon. Many of my released models have the same bone structure, thus the hands are the same size.

With this said, Claws on Wolverine? Generally not a good idea due to the positioning of the claws, which is why I would put them on as a skin segment instead.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on August 30, 2015, 09:15PM
The shields below are projectiles only. Their animation starts upon usage, and loops till it is destroyed/returned. Intended for use with the Taskmaster mod. Utilize Captain America's entity coding.

Good to hear you're back, and nice job with the projectiles as expected. I've released Taskmaster but with a note that in the future, the mod will use your soon-to-be models with skin segments, and he will be upgraded. Again, great work.

Maybe Tasky's models on shield part would be more than hideable ones like Cap Am.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Your Firestar link has down :(, and i have a small question: What do you think about a update or booster for her? Her powers just like Human Torch, i think she should have some power like in Marvel Heroes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcITjiqJux0
IF TOMORROW COME.........

If someone wants to make a booster for her, that'd be cool.

-----------------------

Standby for more Taskmaster releases :)

Updated the Taskmaster post with the following:

- Renamed Shield Agent skin to 1270X, no new updates.
- Added Classic, Age of Ultron and UDON skins and mannequins.
- Gave UDON skin an animated shield texture. Unique!

These skins come with their own HUD and an animated mannequin. The skins will require hex editing, and will be available in Outsider's Taskmaster mod fully compatible. Also, these skins will have the following skin segments: tm_shield, tm_bow, tm_bow_holster.

For previews, visit my DeviantArt page. To download, click on the banner above.

Would you be able to do mods for:

- Thor movie versions (There is a skin, but no hud or mannequin, as well as Daredevil TV show).
- Ant-Man and Wasp with the film suit

I'd also really like the Phil Coulson mod you said you were working on and maybe also other AoS members.

Awesome Taskmaster update! I love the Shield Agent skin.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I have a small problem: Where is Emma Frost Phoenix Five skin's link? I can't find it in ''Everything Emma Frost''
IF TOMORROW COME.........

Hey BLaw, I may have mentioned this before, but you've done an awesome job with the Taskmaster models and shields. Just one thing though: As I was converting his mod to the skin segments you've made, I found that The Udon model's bow and arrow skin segments (tm_bow & tm_arrow) aren't appearing. (The rest of them appear fine.) Whenever you get a chance, feel free to look into it.

Also, I'm not sure if you are still continuing plans for Carnage, but I just released him at The Crypt, only at #179 (sharing with Toxin). Good luck with any and all future projects.

Whoa,  too bad I don't play MUA/XML anymore.All of your HD skins are absolutely amazing.

I cant find joker mod (updated) to download and also thing mh skins, could anyone upload them for me pls?

Just a quick announcement.

As you all know I haven't released anything in months. Which is due to the fact that I am only modding when inspiration hits me. Aside from this, work outside of life and a bit more relaxation in Marvel Heroes (player name Rahizm).

What does this mean? Mods on a sporadic basis. I have gotten ideas left and right while playing Marvel Heroes, but I am quick to lose said ideas if not executed immediately.

So no, I have not retired from modding yet, and I hope to see other Marvel Games modifiable and at this community forums.