BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Not even the squares where the pic used to be appear for me , i dont know why.

B.L.A.W the Special Hawkeye Avengers 2 HUD is the Mannequim ahahahaha, it is actually a litlle fun to see at the first moment XD
Anyway you should fix that

And I have to say, I'm big fan of you work man, al your skins are awesome (even I'm having some issues with it sometimes), you rock, keep creating such amazing stuff =D

Is anyone else getting the glitch with Batman where his gun appears during his attack on a downed opponent and it stays forever stuck in his hands? Even worse than this, the gun hovers in the air above Batman during his glide after this point.

I can't seem to find a way to fix this!

Also, on a side note, is there any way to bring the volume down on the loud crashing noise during many of the DC characters powers? I understand that it is suppose to give it more 'oomph', but the sounds are crackled and slightly distorted which makes them just cut through every other sound in the game. Hoping I can find a way to minimize this. But this is less of a concern than the first issue.

It turns out I had my in-game overall volume turned down to half, and mod volume stayed persistent at 100%. After bringing the normal volume back up the volume levels balanced out. I still feel that some of the audio clips are a bit fuzzy, but not nearly as offending as I originally had thought.

BLAW, I'm downloading some skins that you converted and I can not but congratulate you by the Iron Man skins. They are excellent, also the animations you created for the mannequins are fantastic. Excellent work you did!

:gambit:
Omg you did such a beautiful work with Gambit. Thank you for sharing your amazing work!
It is brilliant!!! :)

Thank you

Hello, BLAW! I miss their amazing mods releases. I am a fancier of your mod empire. I hope you do not take too long to return to active. BLAW, I was intrigued with the animation that you included in the shield of his Taskmaster Modern. I'm trying to create the same animation but I did not succeed. I tried to cheer it up in the rotate control but without success, I tried to add the Twist modifier, but the alchemy is not exporting the shield with the animation of this moficador ... I watched some videos on youtube but so far, in the that I researched, I did not find anything that to apply to the case ... what is the mystery of this animation? You can reveal to me?

I've had a problem withone of your skins. (Mark 43). When I put it in the 1st costume slot, the character shows up fine, but when I try to use powers or fly or do anyhting, he doesn't do anything. He can move, and that's it. He worked fine when I had him in the 4th slot. The rest of the skins (including your Mark 3) work fine. Does anything on my herostat look wrong?

Nothing looks wrong on your herostat. You just simply have to rename the file itself to the skin number you want to occupy, not performed in herostat.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on July 20, 2016, 05:51AM
Hello, BLAW! I miss their amazing mods releases. I am a fancier of your mod empire. I hope you do not take too long to return to active. BLAW, I was intrigued with the animation that you included in the shield of his Taskmaster Modern. I'm trying to create the same animation but I did not succeed. I tried to cheer it up in the rotate control but without success, I tried to add the Twist modifier, but the alchemy is not exporting the shield with the animation of this moficador ... I watched some videos on youtube but so far, in the that I researched, I did not find anything that to apply to the case ... what is the mystery of this animation? You can reveal to me?

You don't need a modifier to create it. Learn about key animations in 3ds max, then you can play around with the texture bitmap settings in the material window.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on July 26, 2016, 03:52AM
Nothing looks wrong on your herostat. You just simply have to rename the file itself to the skin number you want to occupy, not performed in herostat.

I've already done that. It's just that the powers and movement and all that don't show up. The skin itself shows up fine

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on July 26, 2016, 08:05AM
I've already done that. It's just that the powers and movement and all that don't show up. The skin itself shows up fine

Have you installed any other Iron Man mod?

Quote from: B.L.A.W on July 26, 2016, 04:29PM
Have you installed any other Iron Man mod?

I haven't installed any Iron Man mods, and the only skins I've installed for him are this one and your mark 3 (which works fine)

Wow! Blaw! Great moves, keep it up, proud of you!
Papa Bless.