BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Doom Bot (Mark 7 version)

This is a skin to replace the dark Iron Man / Iron Man Doom Bot skin. Comes with a hud, and an Animated Mannequin as well. Skin *can* be renamed to 150X (X being a number).

This skin is compressed in a rar file (Winrar or 7Zip), with subfolders Actors, Hud and UI/Models/Mannequin. The skin and hud have been hex edited to 12901, and *Animated Mannequin* has been hexedited to 150X, which you can find and replace with a final number depending on the skin you replace to prevent the game from glitching out (i.e. Murder world).

Click on the image below to go to the Iron Man post in this thread to find it under "Specials". Preview of the model at https://rahizm.deviantart.com and here's an In-Game Preview Pic

[/quote]

Quote from: BLaw on January 03, 2019, 11:03PM
Doom Bot (Mark 7 version)

This is a skin to replace the dark Iron Man / Iron Man Doom Bot skin. Comes with a hud, and an Animated Mannequin as well. Skin *can* be renamed to 150X (X being a number).

This skin is compressed in a rar file (Winrar or 7Zip), with subfolders Actors, Hud and UI/Models/Mannequin. The skin and hud have been hex edited to 12901, and *Animated Mannequin* has been hexedited to 150X, which you can find and replace with a final number depending on the skin you replace to prevent the game from glitching out (i.e. Murder world).

Click on the image below to go to the Iron Man post in this thread to find it under "Specials". Preview of the model at https://rahizm.deviantart.com and here's an In-Game Preview Pic

Wow. Its an epic comeback from a legend. Very nice work master BLAW
-this site and all modders here help me too much. thanks a lot to keep MUA game alive-

Hmm... It seems to me, your Doom bot has the same color theme as Ultron bot from AOU movie...
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Awesome BLAW!
All these skins are very realistic.
I identified my inability to manipulate the normal map. I still do not know how to work with alphas channels.
I'll search for videos to see if I can learn about alphas channels to get to this wonderful result that your skins and the skins of the thetommyboy2002 have.
Thank you for sharing your work!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Omg, these skins are so cool! Definitely want to play with them. Great to have you back :)

BLAW, I downloaded Mark 2 and installed it, but the effects of the maps are not working. I've checked with the MUA Editor and saw that the textures are in psd and tga format ... Is this correct?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 04, 2019, 09:19AM
BLAW, I downloaded Mark 2 and installed it, but the effects of the maps are not working. I've checked with the MUA Editor and saw that the textures are in psd and tga format ... Is this correct?

I haven't released the updated version yet, my friend.

Oops! My mistake!  :grin_no: :grin_no: :grin_no:
I'm looking forward for the launching, I can hardly wait! :jumping:

With your permission, I would like to make gameplay videos for the you tube, showing the your the updated skins, after you to lauching.
  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 04, 2019, 04:09PM
Oops! My mistake!  :grin_no: :grin_no: :grin_no:
I'm looking forward for the launching, I can hardly wait! :jumping:

With your permission, I would like to make gameplay videos for the you tube, showing the your the updated skins, after you to lauching.
  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Don't need permission for videos, sir. Integrity is all that matters!

Mark 2 and Mark 3 Reworked

These skins are compressed in a rar file (Winrar or 7Zip), with subfolders Actors, Hud and UI/Models/Mannequin. The skins and huds have been hex edited to 150X, and *Animated Mannequin* has been hexedited to 150X, which you can find and replace with a final number depending on the skin you replace to prevent the game from glitching out (i.e. Murder world).

Click on the image below to go to the Iron Man post in this thread to find these under "Specials" or the regular list. Previews at https://rahizm.deviantart.com.

Wow!!! Your return is like Tony Stark in Iron Man 2. It's good (to have you) back!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Canino on January 05, 2019, 04:30AM
Wow!!! Your return is like Tony Stark in Iron Man 2. It's good (to have you) back!

Thanks Canino!

Coming soon (1 out of 2) - Proto armor and the Classic skin.

Awesome!!! Can't wait to download.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community