BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Iron Man: Proto Armor

All skins are compressed in a rar file (Winrar or 7Zip), with subfolders Actors, Hud and UI/Models/Mannequin. The skins and huds have been hex edited to 150X, and *Animated Mannequin* has been hexedited to 1501, which you can find and replace with a final number depending on the skin you replace to prevent the game from glitching out (i.e. Murder world).

Click on the image below to go to the Iron Man post in this thread. Previews at https://rahizm.deviantart.com.

Incredible!!! Such a great work!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Hey Blaw did you say that lost some of your work that was on the site, or was it stuff you hadn't uploaded yet.

Quote from: jaybird on January 09, 2019, 12:14PM
Hey Blaw did you say that lost some of your work that was on the site, or was it stuff you hadn't uploaded yet.

It was both.

What did you lose that was on the site I might have some of it on my old computer? PM me.

BLAW, your skins are incredible!
His method of editing the textures corrected even the problem of the skins becoming black when the hero receives some blow or enemy power.
Can you detail your method of editing textures in a tutorial?
I really was impressed!
This is another problem overcome for mod in MUA!

https://www.youtube.com/v/oVm1JHGhkxM

Thanks buddy!

So if I am seeing this correctly, Unibeam is not showing?

Quote from: jaybird on January 10, 2019, 06:45PM
What did you lose that was on the site I might have some of it on my old computer? PM me.

I would have to cross reference a lot of the stuff to be honest. What was the most devastating thing was source files for textures of (example) Harley Quinn. Nobody had my source files (my ex wife wrecked my laptop, that was fun)

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 11, 2019, 06:04PM

BLAW, your skins are incredible!
His method of editing the textures corrected even the problem of the skins becoming black when the hero receives some blow or enemy power.
Can you detail your method of editing textures in a tutorial?
I really was impressed!
This is another problem overcome for mod in MUA!

https://www.youtube.com/v/oVm1JHGhkxM

Thanks buddy!

So if I am seeing this correctly, Unibeam is not showing?

The Iron Man mod is fine.
Notice how my skins react when they are hit by the Mystery. They turn black.
You were able to fix this problem with your textures in the Iron Man skin.
I would like to learn the method you use, BLAW, to edit your textures to use with the MUA Editor.
You can perfectly apply all the maps on the skins.
All your skins are perfect.
I use the Photoshop CS6.

Nikita helped me out a great deal in the tool thread. I followed the first post steps and some things explained on the other pages.

Preview of Colossus.

Wow!!!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: BLaw on January 15, 2019, 07:41PM
I would have to cross reference a lot of the stuff to be honest. What was the most devastating thing was source files for textures of (example) Harley Quinn. Nobody had my source files (my ex wife wrecked my laptop, that was fun)
Well, the offer still stands. Let me know when you figure it out.