BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLAW, this Colossus is incredible!
I'm looking forward to this skin and the others you've done before.

Colossus - Classic

Sorry for the delay. It was ready 2 weeks ago lol.

Click on the image to go to the Colossus Recap post and snatch it from there. Comes with skin, hud and animated mannequin!

Preview of the skin in-game can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/78e2/z8dq7lhy3wke7qnzg.jpg

Incredible! Such a great work as usual.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Hey BLaw,

I've been trying to track down these skins that you formerly released. IronManRocks and Bruce Bixby asked about these before you returned, but do you still happen to have any of the following Iron Man skins?

- Comic Mark 1 (Original and Gold)
- Mark 4
- Mark 6
- Mark 33 Silver Centurion
- Mark 25 Thumper
- Mark 35 Red Snapper
- Mark 40 Shotgun

Btw, that new Proto Armor skin is sick!

:warmachine:

Quote from: Ironman3023 on March 14, 2019, 08:24PM
Hey BLaw,

I've been trying to track down these skins that you formerly released. IronManRocks and Bruce Bixby asked about these before you returned, but do you still happen to have any of the following Iron Man skins?

- Comic Mark 1 (Original and Gold)
- Mark 4
- Mark 6
- Mark 33 Silver Centurion
- Mark 25 Thumper
- Mark 35 Red Snapper
- Mark 40 Shotgun

Btw, that new Proto Armor skin is sick!

:warmachine:

Thank you!

Those skins are due for an update. I may or may not have taken them down. I have not yet worked on updating them with new textures, and am working on finishing Coulson first.

Hey BLaw any chances we will get some more War Machine skins? like Infinity War and Endgame ones...i would really appreciate those

I won't be able to mod due to personal circumstances for a while. I won't have access to my files either.

Sorry everyone.

Quote from: BLaw on May 20, 2019, 02:48PM
I won't be able to mod due to personal circumstances for a while. I won't have access to my files either.

Sorry everyone.

This is sad news BLAW. 
:(
Your presence on this forum both sharing content and participating in the topics is very important to us, but whatever it is that is happening, may God bless you in the battles of life!
:thumbsup2:

Totally agreed with what Anderson said, may God bless you in the battles of life!

Incredible Skins BLaw

any chance of a 2016 update for your marvel heroes gambit skin?

:cyclops:  :gambit: :daredevil: :juggernaut: :thor: