Author Topic: BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)  (Read 655643 times)

Offline Stickbro

• Astonishing Member
  • Upvotes: 24
    • View Profile
Re: BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)
« Reply #1275 on: June 10, 2019, 01:41am »
He quite literally just said he won't be modding for a while

Offline TheFil4

• Rook
  • Upvotes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: June 10, 2019, 03:58am »
Apologies BLaw, I mustíve missed the post, take as much time as you need Sorry again
:cyclops:  :gambit: :daredevil: :juggernaut: :thor:

Offline JubilationLee

• Uncanny Member
  • Upvotes: 7
  • Does a mall babe eat chili fries?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: June 28, 2019, 10:36am »
Incredible Skins BLaw

any chance of a 2016 update for your marvel heroes gambit skin?

BLaw just said he's done modding for awhile.

But one has already been made by Andersonbrazil. You can find it in small pack 11.

Offline VunderGuy

• Rook
  • Upvotes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: December 12, 2019, 10:52pm »
Hey, anyone know where I can find a Batman mod or a skin for this mod that has an outfit with the classic Bat over the Gold oval while also maintaining the black underwear and general black and grey costume? Something like the Batman Animated Series skin?

Offline Ceamonks890

• Admin
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: December 12, 2019, 10:58pm »
Hey, anyone know where I can find a Batman mod or a skin for this mod that has an outfit with the classic Bat over the Gold oval while also maintaining the black underwear and general black and grey costume? Something like the Batman Animated Series skin?

You can find non Marvel character mods in this catalog thread here- https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6755.0.html

Offline VunderGuy

• Rook
  • Upvotes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: December 12, 2019, 11:11pm »
You can find non Marvel character mods in this catalog thread here- https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6755.0.html

Neato. Question: is it possible in this game to have multiple mannequins in the hero select menu that have the same character and to play that same character in the game? I ask because I wanted to play as four different green lanterns, but they all seem to be skins instead of individual characters, so, if you know a work around, I'm all ears.

Offline Ceamonks890

• Admin
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: December 12, 2019, 11:17pm »
Neato. Question: is it possible in this game to have multiple mannequins in the hero select menu that have the same character and to play that same character in the game? I ask because I wanted to play as four different green lanterns, but they all seem to be skins instead of individual characters, so, if you know a work around, I'm all ears.

Unless they're their own character mods, I'm afraid you're limited to one mannequin at a time per roster slot. By the way, I suggested something on the Discord server for ya ;)