Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 15, 2012, 05:24PM
Unfortunately, while I loved that Batman series, I can't do any Batman skins because I don't have a model for Batman (the ears make it really unique and hard to do on any other model).

I might do that Spidey skin, but it's not quite as exciting to make.
It's cool. I shall have to find something awesome for you to do as a skin, TO THE INTERNET!!!!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 15, 2012, 05:24PM
Unfortunately, while I loved that Batman series, I can't do any Batman skins because I don't have a model for Batman (the ears make it really unique and hard to do on any other model).

It IS hard to find an adequate model for Batman. It is not impossible, however. I think the Black Panther model COULD work. It has small ears, but so do some of the costumes of the Batman. For instance, the Batman from the animated series "The Batman".

Black Panther's Ceremonial and Holy Armor skins could make for some interesting skins. I wouldn't recommend the Classic Black Panther (the one without cape), and I'll say why later. Wolverine's Astonishing and Classic models, if skinned correctly, might also work. From the front, the ears appear to start in his facemask. When looked carefully, they are actually popping from the sides. His claws wouldn't be a problem, since they are boltons.

The cape could be a bolton. There are one or two cape boltons around in this forum - there's a XML1 PS2 Magneto cape. It's red however. Some modder could either give it a shot on making a proper Batman cape, or at least on recoloring the cape. I've tried to recolor the cape, but haven't figured out a way to recolor boltons. Some of the other modders should know how.

It's just some insight worth considering. You might at least check them out. You never know.

Quote from: hemlot on June 15, 2012, 06:00PM
It IS hard to find an adequate model for Batman. It is not impossible, however. I think the Black Panther model COULD work. It has small ears, but so do some of the costumes of the Batman. For instance, the Batman from the animated series "The Batman".

Black Panther's Ceremonial and Holy Armor skins could make for some interesting skins. I wouldn't recommend the Classic Black Panther (the one without cape), and I'll say why later. Wolverine's Astonishing and Classic models, if skinned correctly, might also work. From the front, the ears appear to start in his facemask. When looked carefully, they are actually popping from the sides. His claws wouldn't be a problem, since they are boltons.

The cape could be a bolton. There are one or two cape boltons around in this forum - there's a XML1 PS2 Magneto cape. It's red however. Some modder could either give it a shot on making a proper Batman cape, or at least on recoloring the cape. I've tried to recolor the cape, but haven't figured out a way to recolor boltons. Some of the other modders should know how.

It's just some insight worth considering. You might at least check them out. You never know.

Thanks. Yeah, I know about that; right now while I have a Batman skin in my game, it's the one made by BLaw.

June 15, 2012, 09:21PM #123 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 09:24PM by iammingy
I actually have quite a few batman skins done on the Black Panther PS2 models... lol

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 14, 2012, 09:15PM
The double release is finally here!

Jason Todd's back with a vengeance. Download the crimson-helmeted Red Hood from the main post, with his matching HUD.

WOW. This looks awesome!

Quote from: iammingy on June 15, 2012, 09:21PM
I actually have quite a few batman skins done on the Black Panther PS2 models... lol

Really? Are you planning on releasing them?

Quote from: hemlot on June 15, 2012, 09:28PM
Really? Are you planning on releasing them?

I will talk about this somewhere else.

Sorry Hyperman, I hijacked you thread. Very sorry.

Quote from: iammingy on June 15, 2012, 09:31PM
I will talk about this somewhere else.

Sorry Hyperman, I hijacked you thread. Very sorry.

No problem! And thanks for the Red Hood compliment!

June 15, 2012, 10:34PM #127 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 10:52PM by Hyperman360
Swinging on to the scene for the first time, here's Spidey in his wrestling costume from the original (and in my opinion, better-costumed) movies from 2002! Grab him and his matching HUD from the main post!

Somehow, I suspected you'd do that skin. Another fine display of your skinning abilities.

spidey,looks great your skins are getting better and better.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Wow...good job  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: hemlot on June 15, 2012, 11:00PM
Somehow, I suspected you'd do that skin. Another fine display of your skinning abilities.
Quote from: Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan on June 16, 2012, 04:17AM
spidey,looks great your skins are getting better and better.
Quote from: aventureiromax on June 16, 2012, 06:27AM
Wow...good job  :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! I'm going to do a simpler one next, but I think it's time this game got my next skin.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 15, 2012, 10:34PM
Swinging on to the scene for the first time, here's Spidey in his wrestling costume from the original (and in my opinion, better-costumed) movies from 2002! Grab him and his matching HUD from the main post!

Amazing skin man (see what I did there?)

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 16, 2012, 12:34PM
Thanks. And nice one. (Wrong movie though. ;))
Yeah I know, seemed to fit though. lol