Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 04, 2012, 08:45PM #210 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 10:48PM by Hyperman360
So now I'll be taking some time off from Iron Man's armors to work on one of Spidey's armors. The Ends of the Earth armor. I'd like some input first on something: should I do it with or without the web motif on the helmet?

With:

Without:

EDIT: Finished the armor.

I'm not really a skinner, so I may be writing nonsense, but I think you could do both. First make the one without the web motif on the helmet, then just add it and you have another skin. Personally, I'd go without it, but both versions look pretty cool.

Iron man looks great :D I'd say (if you don't feel like doing both like helmot suggested) just do the one without the webs.

Quote from: hemlot on July 04, 2012, 09:45PM
I'm not really a skinner, so I may be writing nonsense, but I think you could do both. First make the one without the web motif on the helmet, then just add it and you have another skin. Personally, I'd go without it, but both versions look pretty cool.
Quote from: DeeDooo on July 05, 2012, 12:04AM
Iron man looks great :D I'd say (if you don't feel like doing both like helmot suggested) just do the one without the webs.

Thanks guys! I think I might just do what hemlot suggested. It wouldn't be too hard to do that.

Dude those Iron Man armors are freaking epic, especially love the Mk VI.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on July 05, 2012, 02:51PM
Thanks man! (The Epic Iron Man?)
Yeah..... kinda hard to work "Invincible" into what I was saying. lol

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on July 05, 2012, 03:58PM
Yeah..... kinda hard to work "Invincible" into what I was saying. lol

"The quality of your Iron man skins is invincible!"

Quote from: hemlot on July 05, 2012, 05:04PM
"The quality of your Iron man skins is invincible!"
Drat, I could have done that!
heh....rhyme.

July 05, 2012, 10:22PM #219 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 10:47PM by Hyperman360
Okay, so I've been working on this skin lately: the Ends of the Earth armor Spidey wears in the recent storyline!

(Credit to BLaw for the MUA2 Iron Man model I used for a base.)

I've made two versions: one in which the helmet doesn't have a web motif, and one in which it does. Both are available with matching HUDs on the main posts! NOTE: These are PC models.

Without helmet web motif:

With helmet web motif:

Wow.

I'm impressed by the way you used the model. You truly are a versatile skinner, sir. Kudos to you.

amazing job,really great.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Wow...good job  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: Hyperman360 on July 05, 2012, 10:22PM
Okay, so I've been working on this skin lately: the Ends of the Earth armor Spidey wears in the recent storyline!

(Credit to BLaw for the MUA2 Iron Man model I used for a base.)

I've made two versions: one in which the helmet doesn't have a web motif, and one in which it does. Both are available with matching HUDs on the main posts! NOTE: These are PC models.

Without helmet web motif:

With helmet web motif:

While I was meh on the suit in the comics (I honestly didn't get why he had it, I mean he'd gone up against the Six before in his normal suit many, many times before.)
You did a  superb job, one might even say......amazing even?
(I know I used that one before.)

Quote from: hemlot on July 05, 2012, 11:21PM
Wow.

I'm impressed by the way you used the model. You truly are a versatile skinner, sir. Kudos to you.

Thanks man! I'm just sorry it couldn't be a PS2 model.

Quote from: Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan on July 05, 2012, 11:31PM
amazing job,really great.
Quote from: aventureiromax on July 06, 2012, 06:40AM
Wow...good job  :thumbsup:

Thank you guys! :D

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on July 06, 2012, 07:43AM
While I was meh on the suit in the comics (I honestly didn't get why he had it, I mean he'd gone up against the Six before in his normal suit many, many times before.)
You did a  superb job, one might even say......amazing even?
(I know I used that one before.)

Thanks! (Let's face it you're working with limited material here, haha.)
As for the suit, he made it because he needed an edge over the Six.