Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 06, 2012, 11:57AM #390 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:12PM by Hyperman360
Bane's done! Smashing, isn't he? Based on Arkham Asylum/Arkham City, but because the model doesn't have pipes or a proper tank on the back, I used a similar concept to Bane's flatter pipes in the animated series The Batman (my favorite modern Batman cartoon, by the way).

Bane fits well on Hulk or Luke Cage. The skin is on a PS2 model.

He's available, with a HUD, in the main posts.

Very smashing indeed! I love it :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

For a moment there I was afraid, that this Bane would be from the movie :D But it's not, so it looks actually great :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on August 06, 2012, 12:35PM
For a moment there I was afraid, that this Bane would be from the movie :D But it's not, so it looks actually great :D

Thanks! I don't even think there's a model too close to that. I think the only character the movie really got right was Catwoman, to be honest. That was the best Catwoman character and costume I've seen.

Wow!

The model I proposed appeared to work. Well, you made it work, actually.

That's pretty cool. Another fine display of your skinning skills. If you're willing, I'd like to suggest some more models which MIGHT work as bases for more Bane skins.

1.- Shocker (might work for a pre-venomized Bane)
2.- Thing (only in Venomized state)
3.- Wrecking crew (Wrecker and Bulldozer)
4.- Age of Apocalypse Juggernaut (maybe for an inmate skin...)

Well, just a few suggestions. It's great to see your work.

August 06, 2012, 05:48PM #396 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:26PM by Hyperman360
Quote from: hemlot on August 06, 2012, 05:18PM
Wow!

The model I proposed appeared to work. Well, you made it work, actually.

That's pretty cool. Another fine display of your skinning skills. If you're willing, I'd like to suggest some more models which MIGHT work as bases for more Bane skins.

1.- Shocker (might work for a pre-venomized Bane)
2.- Thing (only in Venomized state)
3.- Wrecking crew (Wrecker and Bulldozer)
4.- Age of Apocalypse Juggernaut (maybe for an inmate skin...)

Well, just a few suggestions. It's great to see your work.

Thanks! I'm not sure if I'll do any other Bane skins besides the one from The Batman. I think your suggestion of Thing will be good for that. I'll keep the rest in mind though.

August 07, 2012, 07:40PM #397 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:52PM by Hyperman360
Here comes another version of Bane, this time based on his appearance in The Batman (the animated series). I really liked that cartoon, so here he is! It's available with a HUD on the main posts!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on August 06, 2012, 11:57AM
Bane's done! Smashing, isn't he? Based on Arkham Asylum/Arkham City, but because the model doesn't have pipes or a proper tank on the back, I used a similar concept to Bane's flatter pipes in the animated series The Batman (my favorite modern Batman cartoon, by the way).

Bane fits well on Hulk or Luke Cage. The skin is on a PS2 model.

He's available, with a HUD, in the main posts.

Sweet Bane dude.

Both very accurate! Will put them to good use ^_______^

The new Bane looks awesome!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 10, 2012, 12:00AM #402 Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 07:34PM by Tony Stark
:captainamerica2: CAPTAIN AMERICA :captainamerica2:
These go best with Captain America.

My mods are now here: https://mega.nz/folder/GAMzgYSD#iPcZNv_e-freaWhiYRFpGA

HUDs:

TRON-Style

Skins:

TRON-Style

(PS2 model; More details and screenshots available in this post: Details/Screenshots)

Mannequins:

Avengers Movie
(More details available in this post: Details)

August 10, 2012, 12:00AM #403 Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 12:06AM by Hyperman360
Captain America has now joined the world of TRON! Here's a detailed look at his new outfit, and you can download it and its HUD from the main posts!

To be really honest. I see some flaws. IN MY BROWSER, it's not displaying the awesomeness and uniqueness of your skin in a bigger resolution :P

Aka: that skin looks awesome. Very creative!!