Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey Hyper, tried to download one of the Iron Man skins and all I got was a txt file. That supposed to happen?

Quote from: Hyperman360 on August 17, 2012, 02:41PM
Which skin?
MK VII if I'm not mistaken (actually, same thing happened when I tried to download one of DeeDoo's skins as well.)

When you download it, make sure you hit save instead of open. That might be the issue.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on August 17, 2012, 02:51PM
When you download it, make sure you hit save instead of open. That might be the issue.
That fixed it for me, thanks man!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on August 17, 2012, 09:40PM
No problem!
Now if only I could get heroselect to stop being a pain. lol

August 18, 2012, 07:45PM #428 Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 07:34PM by Tony Stark
:nfury: S.H.I.E.L.D. AGENTS :blackwidow:
These go best with the SHIELD Agent characters.

My mods are now here: https://mega.nz/folder/GAMzgYSD#iPcZNv_e-freaWhiYRFpGA

HUDs:

Movie-based Nick Fury

Skins:

Movie-based Nick Fury

(PS2 model; More details and screenshots available in this post: Details/Screenshots)
Feeling adventurous? You can download a pack that will let you make Fury's NPC AND Playable skin & HUD look like that! If you want to do that, download this instead of the standalone skin!
Click here to grab the NPC + Playable Movie Nick Fury!
(More details and screenshots available in this post: Details/Screenshots)
Dislike the long jacket or don't want to mess with boltons?
Click here to get a short-jacketed Fury!

August 18, 2012, 07:45PM #429 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:51PM by Hyperman360
Here's the one you've all been waiting for! THE AVENGERS MOVIE NICK FURY! Get him in the SHIELD Agents section on the main posts with a HUD! This one's a bit different, as it's multiple files in a zip folder, but don't worry, once you unzip it, instructions are included in a txt file. And as a bonus, the model used is a PS2 model!

Can't be bothered to mess with boltons? Just don't like the jacket? No problem! There's a version with a short jacket too. (No screenshots.)

You got me curious as to what these "placeholders" are for!

(Oh, and I can delete this post if you need another post in a row).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

August 18, 2012, 08:03PM #431 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 08:11PM by Hyperman360
Quote from: fox456 on August 18, 2012, 07:48PM
You got me curious as to what these "placeholders" are for!

(Oh, and I can delete this post if you need another post in a row).

No worries, that's all I needed. Trust me, this is a good one.

EDIT: Done! What do you think?

Wow!  You've done a fantastic job on this Nick Fury skin.  I wonder, was it hard working with all the black shades in his uniform?  Excellent job.  Thanks!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

This skin is just wow! It looks like Samuel Jackson walked into the MUA universe and transformed into a skin! Amazing :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 18, 2012, 10:10PM
This skin is just wow! It looks like Samuel Jackson walked into the MUA universe and transformed into a skin! Amazing :)

Thank you so much!

Quote from: fox456 on August 18, 2012, 09:37PM
Wow!  You've done a fantastic job on this Nick Fury skin.  I wonder, was it hard working with all the black shades in his uniform?  Excellent job.  Thanks!

Thanks fox! It wasn't too hard with the black, because I just used different layers for all the different shades.