Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic

can you make avalanche skins-evolution,age of x or helmetless?please,i asked many skinners but no one made them,so i hope you will,and really,your skins are amazingly-awesome!
better to die on feet than to live on knees

Hey I'm just a beginner Im not as gifted as the others you can find in others threads Im not really a skinner  So these Avalanche skins may be a little hard for me for now :/ that's why usually I don't take request I just go and if I see a skin would be "easy" for me I make it to share with all of you That's all But sorry for that I am sure many skiners would make it for you if you are nice ;)

That Black Cat skin looks amazing :D and detailed, like all the rest of your skins!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks for your nice and quick reply both of you :)
Aha great :) Humm Unfortunately I won't be here for a few weeks so I don't know and after that studies ;P But if I have time I'll see who I will make after ..Yeah Kitana could be great why not? :D I Really Really Really want to make Mileena Short hair (Mystique xml1) if someone give me the offsets of course ^^

Ok :D.

mystique_xml1.igb ps2 128 128 23535 24559 .   :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Thank you!!  :bowdown: ^^

@I am leaving tomorrow morning and now i have to leave Agh if only I could release Mileena on mystique!! but later today i'll release my updates on the long hair skin chest shoulders and skin and head color

YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH MJ! I've been waiting for this skin. :) I love it. Great work as always

^_____^

Here are the new Updates for long hair Mileena

The tan the shoulders The chest the back and a few other things .. were modified  i put the link on the first page :)

But next I'll make the skin on Mystique since Aventureiomax gave me the offsets :) but I'll have to wait to be home and since I'll be gone I just say to all of you Enjoy ^^

She looks great!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS