Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh yeah very well.. for now The only thing is that as i said i have to be hardworking and.."friends" can be a little boring cause we have nothing in common sometimes wish we could be in the same class lol At least we could chat  Yeah im always chatting lol Happily my twin brother is here lol
And yes I'll make a resident evil period where i will release almost only resident evil skins ( of course i'll have to finish the other requests : P). By the way I really wanted to make Wesker cause he is the main villain of the game :P

It would be awesome if we went to the same school, it would be nice to talk to someone with the same interests. That's awesome you have a twin I would love that :D

And how can you have Resident Evil skins without Wesker :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

QuoteThe knives/swords are kind of "invisible", but It's not a big deal

Like mj fan said, it depends on the model you use.  Blade's knives/swords are skin skegments in his .igb that are not present in the drax model.

I should be able to work w/ that when I start the mod.  Thanks, mj fan.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

@!

Preview pic'

Emma Frost Astonishing

Hi everyone I was working on a skin a long time ago since i was only able to skin every friday it wasn't really quick because i realised that i will ALWAYS be busy so yeah i'll release skins like that when i'll be able to ^^
Soo i'll release the Emma skin which is in my requests Hope you'll all like it :)

additional pics

Lot of pics lol but like that you can see everything ^^

Really nice. I like how her face turned out most of all ^_^

I must admit that I'm in loved with your skins!  :thumbsup2:  MJ, you're the skin master!  :stirthepot:  Your skins have a very special flavor.  :naughty: 
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Aha Thanks :D  :thumbsup2:

Quote:done: Sheva Alomar  Request2
           Jill Valentine Revelations Request4
:done: Emma Astonishing  Request5
:done: Black Cat Web of shadows   Request1
:done: Drax                      Request3
           Black Bolt Shirtless Request5
           Ada Wong Re4 Request (i'd like to make the one with the dress but find a model is tricky)
           Same for Carla Radames then don't know..
           Albert Wesker
           Mileena from MK short hair
           Lady mastemind
           Chris RE6
lol still a long list xD

Emma looks awesome :D very detailed as always. And you and your profile pics, your killin me here HAHA! *Now in color* but you look amazing just like your skins!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS