Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Those Chris skins are yummy BAHAHA! Love the new ones, RE6 one looks killer!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

thanks alot of work went into it :)
@@@ I am working on Jill now

I was just going through all your releases on the first page of your thread.  I like how you have organized it and the nice sets of pictures you have included to show off your skins.

I also noticed that I had missed your Drax skin release.  He's great!  Plus, I wanted to compliment you again on your "skin" work (and I actually do mean "skin").  You do an outstanding job on drawing/coloring the human skin.  This seems to be a hard task for people.  Your shirtless Chris Redfield and your amazing boob jobs showcase your talent at working with skin.

Thanks!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: mj fan on October 29, 2012, 02:55PM
thanks alot of work went into it :)
@@@ I am working on Jill now

YAY! I can't wait for it!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wow...good job. Chris Redfield is awesome  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

QuoteWow...good job. Chris Redfield is awesome  :thumbsup: 
QuoteI was just going through all your releases on the first page of your thread.  I like how you have organized it and the nice sets of pictures you have included to show off your skins.

I also noticed that I had missed your Drax skin release.  He's great!  Plus, I wanted to compliment you again on your "skin" work (and I actually do mean "skin").  You do an outstanding job on drawing/coloring the human skin.  This seems to be a hard task for people.  Your shirtless Chris Redfield and your amazing boob jobs showcase your talent at working with skin.

Thanks!
No Thank YOU for this my friend. That's so meaningful to me Really makes me want to continue to make skins :)

QuoteYAY! I can't wait for it!

Hope i won't disappoint you Midnight
Here is a preview of jill. I may change things of course because for me it is not done yet. Don't know if you clearly see things on this pic' though

Advanced lightning

Jill looks AMAZING! I love love love it so much :DDD

Quote from: mj fan on October 31, 2012, 11:23AM

Thanks :)No Thank YOU for this my friend. That's so meaningful to me Really makes me want to continue to make skins :)

Hope i won't disappoint you Midnight
Here is a preview of jill. I may change things of course because for me it is not done yet. Don't know if you clearly see things on this pic' though

Advanced lightning

Nobody can skin my favest characters better then u xD great job on Jill : p

J_G_P, midnightphoenix123, P.Frost
Thank you!! :)
Actually I was a bit worried :P i didn't know if you would like it  xD

@ Instead of making updates i'll release the final version. stay tuned :)

I changed a lot of things Because there had a few mistakes Plus i added details and transformed the costume.
I'll release it tonight if i do fast or tomorrow :) (and sorry for the waiting times :) )

nice resident evil skins,i downloaded all,sorry for pressure from me,but you're making huds?
better to die on feet than to live on knees

Thanks guys :)
No alex sorry for the moment i don't know how to make huds but in the future i'm planing to learn how to do it ^^  That and other things

Here is the final version (i guess)
Jill Valentine Revelations

Hope you'll like this one :)
Download http://www.mediafire.com/?1919v4n8i217rb1