Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: mj fan on December 27, 2012, 11:01AM
Thanks :) I'll try to improve the hair though Or at least try

I don't think it needs improving it looks fantastic already!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Oh mah gawd -.- How did I never notice your Emma Frost skins before, or any of them in general. :O They're so realistic. I <3 Them :D
Also Can I make a request ?
If so, could you make her green-gold phoenix outfit? ( I know there is one already [ alot of them actually xD ] but it would be cool to have a realistic variant of it, like the Here Comes Tommorow skin you made :D )

Thanks guys ^^ :)

@White Queen
Oh ok then I'll add her to my to do list ;) And i'll consider that's the last request i take (yeah i know i always say that :P ..)
And thanks Means alot to me : )  :thumbsup:

And i'd like to say to the people who requested a long time ago skins i didn't make yet Are not deleted ok?.) That's just because they will take more time than the others or a bit tricky to find a model that's why.. :P  i'm really slow to skin with lot of work too xD Im thinking of Black Bolt skin and krauser

Your skins are worth the wait!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Mj fan im trying to get cyclops leather skin but i dont know how to add igb. :cyclops:

Oh you mean don't know how to put the skin in game that's it ?
Well if that's the case you replace the number of the skin.igb for exemple cyclops skins in MUA are
17201 for astonishing
17203 Original
17204 Classic
17202 Ultimate
You can see the skins in the herostats of the characters
..So for exemple let's say you want to replace the "classic" one with the leather one Just download the skin and instead of "Cyclops-leather.igb" replace it with "17204.igb" and that's it. You just need to replace the name, put it in the actors folder and relace the other one and done ! Hope i helped you :)

:)

@
I began the Classic Phoenix skin today I tried to change all the textures and make a new face, hair
Not done yet :P yeah because of a few details to, to fix :) I don't think i ll be able to skin tomorrow so i Hope you'll like the preview

By the way it was sooo painful with the reflects :P

And of course i'll make the Dark Phoenix version too That may be quickly made :)

Quote from: mj fan on December 29, 2012, 08:26AM
:)

@
I began the Classic Phoenix skin today I tried to change all the textures and make a new face, hair
Not done yet :P yeah because of a few details to, to fix :) I don't think i ll be able to skin tomorrow so i Hope you'll like the preview

By the way it was sooo painful with the reflects :P

And of course i'll make the Dark Phoenix version too That may be quickly made :)
AHHHHH!! I LOVE IT :D <3

Oh my god its amazing! That is so fantastic! I hope you plan on doing a Dark Phoenix variant if it isn't to much trouble, which I understand if it is!

MJ im really sorry if im bugging you about the Cylcops leather skin but is there a way you can make the download not igb bcause i did what you said for the Cyclops leather and Emma Frost astonishing but everytime i click on their skin my game crashes so can you make it to like a folder please thx. I f you cant dont worry about it ill just deal with the skins i have. But i really like the skins you made!  :cyclops: :emmafrost: