Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Midnight that really really touches me I am sure that's the best comment i ever had here ^^ and yes I am sometimes overflowed of work at the high school that's why sometimes I make pauses even if i'd like to make more skins or other things here :/
I am deeply moved by your attention. thank you from the bottom of the heart for your friendship
I'll say the same for you its great having you around here :D thx

Oh and for the Dark phoenix skin I tried to only replace the colors but the result is not really nice so i'll make the whole textures : P

Quote from: mj fan on December 30, 2012, 08:32PM
Midnight that really really touches me I am sure that's the best comment i ever had here ^^ and yes I am sometimes overflowed of work at the high school that's why sometimes I make pauses even if i'd like to make more skins or other things here :/
I am deeply moved by your attention. thank you from the bottom of the heart for your friendship
I'll say the same for you its great having you around here :D thx

Oh and for the Dark phoenix skin I tried to only replace the colors but the result is not really nice so i'll make the whole textures : P
Cant wait to see how Dark Phoenix Looks :D

It will just take me a little more time than expected that's all xD Thanks White Queen :) hope you'll like her evil version as well ^^

Sorry for bugging you, but is it possible to make the end of her hair ( Green Gold Phoenix Outfit ) a little darker.
Because in game it looks kinda strange :/
I apologize for complaining :C

Oh no problem In fact i kept it because i liked it that's all :D but i'll make an alternate version ;)

Quote from: mj fan on December 30, 2012, 10:12PM
Oh no problem In fact i kept it because i liked it that's all :D but i'll make an alternate version ;)
:D Oh thanks, again I apologize for adding more weight on your shoulders XD

Aha : P Don't worry I'm here for that right? xD so i'll make her before DP I'll put screenshot You'll tell me ok? :)

Quote from: mj fan on December 30, 2012, 10:29PM
Aha : P Don't worry I'm here for that right? xD so i'll make her before DP I'll put screenshot You'll tell me ok? :)
Tell you what ? XD

..if it is good or not xD
Never mind. Irecolored everything the same way
@

http://www.mediafire.com/?vgvc7zqj4o7ho7k :)
Deleted the colour scale

I just made it quick ^^ I may give you a better version if i can
Otherwise I'll try to release DP today

Quote from: mj fan on December 30, 2012, 11:02PM
I just made it quick ^^ I may give you a better version if i can
Otherwise I'll try to release DP today
I dont want no better version, its already too good, It cant get any better than that :D.
Focus on Dark Phoenix, Il stop distracting you now ;)

:D If you need modifications for the other Jean skins I mean the hair just PM me and i'll make it :)

Do you accept requests? :3
Wasp:   
You've been married to Black Bolt for a long time.

Medusa:   
Almost my entire adult life.

Wasp:   
What's your secret?

Medusa:   
Communication.

Wasp:   
He's MUTE.

Medusa:
Yes. And I can't overstress what an aid that is in settling our occasional disagreements.

Ah well i already have a few requests already : P and some were requested a loooong time ago. In fact i don't take requests anymore but it will depend on the difficulty to make the skin If it is quickly made or not I need to make those i have first. Hope you understand because If i keep going like that i think i'm going crazy lol :D and i soon have my first exams so if i take all the requests many persons will be disappointed cause i will not be able to make all of them