Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay, i wont be a nag xD but if you get time could you possible make a Dagger skin similar to this:

http://www.comicvine.com/dagger/29-1935/all-images/108-212041/touring_the_marvel_ultimate_alliance_2_universe_20090831023847070/105-1253665/

If you manage to find the time of course :D
Wasp:   
You've been married to Black Bolt for a long time.

Medusa:   
Almost my entire adult life.

Wasp:   
What's your secret?

Medusa:   
Communication.

Wasp:   
He's MUTE.

Medusa:
Yes. And I can't overstress what an aid that is in settling our occasional disagreements.

Then if i manage to find the time i'll make her :D but just so you know the tatoo is not possible to make because if i draw it it will appear on the two sides
And now i reallllllllylyyyy close the requests :P :P :P I swear lol

@Otherwise i didn't managed to finish the Dark phoenix skin it will not be ready today :( sorry for that It will be longer than expected I had many things to do and still to do

Oh the tatoo isnt a problem, i find the form more important, anyway thanks you ^^
Wasp:   

Medusa:   

Wasp:   
What's your secret?

Medusa:   
Communication.

Wasp:   
He's MUTE.

Medusa:
Yes. And I can't overstress what an aid that is in settling our occasional disagreements.

Mj Fan thank you for uploading the file for me and thank you for making the new Jean Grey skin im looking forward for the Dark Poenix one and the same for me like Midnight said i love and admire your skins lets just say they look more realistic. :bowdown1: :D :storm:

Quote from: mj fan on December 30, 2012, 08:32PM
Midnight that really really touches me I am sure that's the best comment i ever had here ^^ and yes I am sometimes overflowed of work at the high school that's why sometimes I make pauses even if i'd like to make more skins or other things here :/
I am deeply moved by your attention. thank you from the bottom of the heart for your friendship
I'll say the same for you its great having you around here :D thx

Oh and for the Dark phoenix skin I tried to only replace the colors but the result is not really nice so i'll make the whole textures : P

Your welcome :)

I can't wait for the Dark Phoenix skin!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thank you very much Lightning249539 :D

Otherwise i am working on my first requests now in the same time than DP cause i think the people who requested those were..REALLLLy patient I apologize for the time i made them wait These are going to take me seriously a lot of time and will be difficult to make And i have to keep thinking how to make them :D
I think i'll start with Krauser cause i'm a little stuck with the other one for now and the model.

Quotei am working on my first requests now in the same time than DP
:D
Not again but Don't worry I'll release Her soon. It's just i am working on my first requests as well : P
Sneek peek

Here is more

Tell me what you think :)

That Dark Phoenix skin is so amazing MJ! I love it :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Ohmygod its amazing *o*
Wasp:   

Medusa:   

Wasp:   
What's your secret?

Medusa:   
Communication.

Wasp:   
He's MUTE.

Medusa: