Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks a lot! ; D that would be awesome

Yes I have the mod in my game but the model has a fringe or hair a little bit shorter and that's a little annoying knowing that it's the avengers version I'd like to make
But after the Mua version i can still make another one for xml2 working with one of these 

Tell me which skin number it is, and I'll find you the offsets.

Hm... I could only find the offsets for on width. I dunno if you could use them.

14803.igb DXT1 512 512  381961 .

I think it's going to work now ; (i think) Hey my offsets were close to these but i had mistakes on the last one and i was looking for the others.. xD . Anyway Huge Thanks ; D
I'll credit you as well for your help
thanks again :)

I'll be back to skinning Saturday If i'm not dead Hehe fingers crossed** ;D

Your skin is great for black widow. Why her gun does not appear? There is possibility of including it?

guns are skin segments in black widow .igb that are not present in the model i chose
I think it is possible to make it appear I really don't know much at all about boltons
If someone knows that would be great
Back to skinning :)

So glad to read you're back!

I wanted to make a request. A Superman skin. I know he's too hard to make since he would need an asymmetrical model for the S logo, but I found a solution:

That's from "Justice League 3000". However, I think, for skinning purposes, that symmetrical logo could be adopted. I suggest working on the Astonishing Colossus model. Not only for that specific Superman skin, but also for the more classic looks (with a different logo). Do you think you could do that?

The colossus model is a little too big in game compared to him, too "buff" I'll have to find another one which could work
not too thin, not too buff just the "middle class" :P

Hm...

I know Colossus is buff, but I think it would suit Superman. He is 6'3 and weighs around 110 KG. Take into account Colossus looks very buff because of the scale factor.

Could you just try it once? Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Aha xD alright xD xD

@ End of requests guys now I'm going to finifh all I was asked to make. I have a headache right now xD
After that i'll only make skins that i find "easier" to make.

I'm sorry, don't mean to be annoying... noticed you updated your first post with your requests and works in progress. While I did request the Superman 3000 skin, I would very much prefer if you did the Young Justice skin using the Superman 3000 logo.

The logo would make the skin possible (because it's symmetrical). Otherwise, no Superman skin would be possible in most models.

If you already started working on the Superman 3000 skin, it's cool.

Oh, and I forgot to say that the cape would obviously be a bolton.

Aha don't worry I almost did nothing at all xD xD
Too bad you can't use Adventureirowax and Blaw skins in xml2 : P or the models.. Okay then don't worry I'll work on this one instead ^^