July 21, 2012, 01:41PM #60 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:44PM by mj fan
QuotePosted by: DeeDooo
« on: Today at 01:38 PM »Insert Quote
Looks purrr-fect! love what you did with the mask

QuotePosted by: Me
« on: Today at 01:10 PM »Insert Quote
Wow, that is really good!
thank you for these amazing comments both of you :thumbsup:

@ jhiand Thank you :) but these are not mods only skins But "Me" is making a mod. About Black widow it was the first skin i made so maybe I don't know.. ^^

oh ok, gud work thoe still love the skins, never tried for mua but gud work! :)
--Peter Parker(Earth 616)
" Well, wobble my webs and call me shaky! It's Goldilocks-- the hippest hammer in the west! "

Quote from: mj fan on July 21, 2012, 08:27AM
I'm back to release an other black cat skin I wanted to make the modern skin but I noticed that Ultimate Venom made it and Really really cool In fact perfect ( as always  :D :) so i decided to make the ultimate

Ill release it soon

Great stuff!!!

Love the Blackcat skin!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Love your new skin!
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

July 23, 2012, 03:32AM #65 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:46AM by mj fan
Thanks guys ^^
@ version 2 of Chris released The head was painful to make it took me soooo much time Anyway Hope You'll llike it  :thumbsup:

Preview of the upcoming Emma Frost skin. Originally it was supposed to be one of the few costumes she wears in Xmen first class movie but I changed a few things like the gloves and of course long hair ..

Wow you are really talented! I love the Chris skin so much it literally looks like you took him from Resident Evil 5 and put him in mua, and the Emma skin looks amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks midnightphoenix :) , glad you liked it :thumbsup:

@I think i'll be able to release it tomorrow

She looks great :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

That Emma Frost skin looks absolutely delightful. PLEASE do tell you're using a PS2 model for XML2 players.

QuotePosted by: whiteking
« on: Today at 12:49 AM »Insert Quote
She looks great
Thanks Whiteking :) Means alot coming from you

Posted by: DeeDooo
« on: July 25, 2012, 07:38PM »Insert Quote
Will you include a Diamond Form?

Yeah why not Good idea Hope I'll be able to make it :)

Posted by: hemlot
« on: Today at 01:06 AM »Insert Quote
That Emma Frost skin looks absolutely delightful. PLEASE do tell you're using a PS2 model for XML2 players.
The picture speaks for itself :D Ahhh and yeah i forgot to mention that i use only Ps2 models so that it could work always for both :)

Anyway i still have a few things to change as it was made on spiderwoman for the animations so it is not the same on Emma But i'll release it sooon :)

Nice details on your Emma Frost skin, mj fan!  Is there a specific name for this skin or would it be considered "fan art?" 
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927