Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
She looks amazing! Incredible job Mj Fan! When I look at this skin I think it could also double as an amazing Emma Frost skin, maybe if the boots were more knee high and the gloves were finger less or something? Just thinking haha

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks :) Aha Same here I thought about the same thing actually :D :D I'll make it for sure xDD Thanks a lot Midnightphoenix ^__^

Quote from: mj fan on September 05, 2013, 12:25PM
Sorry for double post ;/"
Here is the third skin for witchblade from the crossover WOLVERINE-WITCHBLADE that will soon be included in the Outsider's mod ;D
She has a new make up and her lips and glossy lips xD
Hope you'll like it ;) Tell me what you think : )
Witchblade- Bride of Wolverine

Damn good work! Your skins will make my Witchblade mod that much more awesome.

Why is there a teddybear on the 3rd screenshot? xD

Looks stunning!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

AHA didn't noticed that.. Hmm maybe because Sarra Pezzini and Wolverine are a couple of lovers in the crossover Witchblade-wolverine? so maybe he bought the teddybear for her? sounds great? xDDD
Thanks Polygone ^^

Aww that means they honeymooned in Murderworld....I'm sure Arcade was happy for the booking lol
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

:rofl: Haha! Good one xD You just made my day xDD
Hmm Really What better place than Murderworld for a honeymoon? so romantic.. Yes arcade knows how to prepare unforgettable days for sure..

Here is the last skin for witchblade for the upcoming Witchblade Outsider's mod ;D
Witchblade- Sara Pezzini

THANKS! :D I'm so glad you like it! I had to do my best cause i know your work is going to be awesome! ;D

Another amazing skin! I love it!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS