Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just wanted to drop by and say that your skins are amazing. I love your details, and the incredible faces! I'm especially in love with your Emma Frost skins, although I have no idea on how to hexedit the diamond forms....  :emmafrost:

Anyway, thanks again for all of your hard work!

*Edit- I seem to be having some trouble downloading the Scarlet Johanson Black Widow skin. The same thing happened to me with Goblin Queen's black rook skin. I go to mediafire and click the download button, but nothing happens. Any idea on why?

First of all thanks a ton! I really appreciate it ;) I feel very honored that you like it : )
hmm Really? Strange because it works properly for me .. Did you try again? cause sometimes i had the same problem but that happens randomly : P Maybe it works now
QuoteBlack Widow- Scarlett Johanson Iron Man 2

Download http://www.mediafire.com/?iav8vqxhu3m95u1

About hew hediting skins I don't know much about it either but i'd like to update them as i mentionned in the first post but with hex edit this time and if i can't do it by myself maybe i'll ask to someone to do this for me x) cause i don't want to screw players game with bugs and game crash

Sorry if i can't help more ;P anyway if you still have problems with the link tell me :)
I am not very active for the moment but i'll sure make others skins including diamond forms and fire phoenix that i didn't release for now..viper, and others ;)

Awesome! Super excited for the new diamond forms! And I think I may have found out how to hex edit the skins. I'll try it out when I get home.

For the record, you're my favorite skinner!

ahh thank you!, many many thanks :D
Cool Glad to hear that :) Hope you'll succeed then ^^

Sorry for double post ^^ well I don't have much time That kinda gives the impression that i'm dead I know xD I'm kinda stressed but as promised (a loooong time ago..) Here is a preview of the updated diamond form :D I tried to make her look a little like in the Xmen first class movie or the Xmen destiny game 
I solved all the problems coming fom the previous versions Hope you'll like the result :emmafrost:

It will soon be released ^^ Still tiny little détails to fix :)
The only problem will be to hex edit the skin so that it could be used with the Whiteking mod and the shiny effects

Anyway Tell me what you think ^^ :P

Awesome work... even when stressed! That is honestly the best diamond form of Emma I've seen. Hope you shake the stress off soon.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ITS AMAZING. AND ALMOST DONE. I'm so happy.  :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I failed at hexediting. I tried ever so hard, but I just couldnt get it to work. Nobody has replied to my thread yet, but I assume thats because everyone is super busy.

I'm so happy she's almost ready though! One question: When/if you do find a way to hexedit the skin, will you be hexediting it for both MUA and XML2? Like as in two version? Er, I think two versions are required. Dunno tho...

EDIT- And would you be finding a way to hexedit the First Class movie skin as well?

Posted by: Outsider
« on: November 15, 2013, 06:39PM » Insert Quote
QuoteAwesome work... even when stressed! That is honestly the best diamond form of Emma I've seen. Hope you shake the stress off soon.
Thanks you so much Means a lot! Really :) Took me a while ^^ I really hope so ;'P A lot of work and rushed ;P That makes me very nervous oO
:thumbsup2: Anyway thanks for your nice words : )

Posted by: Disgaeafan1
« on: November 15, 2013, 07:22PM » Insert Quote

QuoteAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ITS AMAZING. AND ALMOST DONE. I'm so happy.  :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
I failed at hexediting. I tried ever so hard, but I just couldnt get it to work. Nobody has replied to my thread yet, but I assume thats because everyone is super busy.
I'm so happy she's almost ready though! One question: When/if you do find a way to hexedit the skin, will you be hexediting it for both MUA and XML2? Like as in two version? Er, I think two versions are required. Dunno tho...
EDIT- And would you be finding a way to hexedit the First Class movie skin as well?

Thanks a ton : )) Yes almost done! :) I saw your thread but as you may know I can't really help for the moment ^^ Hope someone will respond to it cause I noticed that's not the first topic with this idea. Actually that's what I'd like.. That yould be the best INdeed :'/
i'm a little like you for the moment  I haven't tried ^^ :D Gotta see that :P

buut if someone is okay for hexediting a skin That would be even better Help would be greatly appreciated :P And of course I'll give major crédits for the help ^^

That looks amazing! I can't wait for it to be released, you did an amazing job!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Posted by: Midnightphoenix
« on: Today at 10:05 AM » Insert Quote
QuoteThat looks amazing! I can't wait for it to be released, you did an amazing job!
Thanks Midnight :D Now i am completely sure there won't be any other update for this astonishing diamond skin xD Not totally satisfied with the others so I should update them as well...
Diamond textures are very hard to make and to look great in game

Posted by: White Queen
« on: Today at 03:26 PM » Insert Quote
QuoteWow, Emma looks amazing. Great job! :)
Can't be more happy to see the White queen post in my thread xD means a lot really : ) and for an Emma frost skin ^^
Did the best i could :)

@ 13/12/2013
Emma Frost - Final Version Diamond

Download https://www.mediafire.com/?sny32grtc0o694s
The skin is done is released.
If someone could hex edit the skin that would be great cause the hex edit function is not available on the skin for the moment and i don't have much time to do it and to learn unfortunately xP so much work in so little time oO
Also tell me what you think in game as well guys :') ^^