Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Your work always seems to impress me -- they came out awesome! And done quickly as well! I am almost done with Ultron, and after seeing her skin results, I am even more motivated to make an epic Zatanna mod. Amazing work, as usual!

@Oddark123, ndp
thanks guys :)

@Outsider,
that's so nice of you! I am soo glad you like it :) It was hard but it was truly worth it since you like the result. What should I say then? ; D You create mods so fast, I am wondering how you do, I'm impressed :P I'm sure Zatanna and Ultron are going to be a lot of fun!  ^_^

Don't like to ask in my own topic but this file really bothers me xD
If anyone could help me with a sound file, I've already posted this file a looong time ago when i was just a beginner, Pyro from Xml1 exported by Marvel Legends. Even if I manage how to create and modify sounds files this one is the only one that still bug me, not every sounds are playing, only a couple of them like jump, land, death, throw, pain, powers... but not the others, If someone could help me with that that would be greatly appreciated, didn't know where to put it, I didn't want to create a topic for that, or a request xD It is not a "request" but I would really appreciate some help with that that's all ^^
https://www.mediafire.com/?zwk4l42wezzyiu8

Hey MJ Fan, I hope this isn't a bad time or anything. And I know you are busy, but I was wondering if I could put in a skin request?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Not at all my dearest friend! no bad time or anything I am on vacation :) you can always ask, maybe I'll manage to find enough time for it who knows ;) What would you like to see? ^_^
I just leave in vacation in a couple of minutes ugh* uU but I did pack all my stuff hopefully xD If I don't respond immediately that's because I'm gone but I'll read all the messages as soon as I can :)

Where are you headed to for your vacation? :D

I would like to see the costume on the right made into a skin, It was drawn by the same guy who came up with the concept art for X-Men Evolution, and when asked to draw what he would have liked the Phoenix to look like in a season 5 of Evolution, this is what he came up with.

I played around with some coloring, but I guess the design could be interpreted differently.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: mj fan on August 08, 2014, 10:12PM
@Oddark123, ndp
thanks guys :)

@Outsider,
that's so nice of you! I am soo glad you like it :) It was hard but it was truly worth it since you like the result. What should I say then? ; D You create mods so fast, I am wondering how you do, I'm impressed :P I'm sure Zatanna and Ultron are going to be a lot of fun!  ^_^

Don't like to ask in my own topic but this file really bothers me xD
If anyone could help me with a sound file, I've already posted this file a looong time ago when i was just a beginner, Pyro from Xml1 exported by Marvel Legends. Even if I manage how to create and modify sounds files this one is the only one that still bug me, not every sounds are playing, only a couple of them like jump, land, death, throw, pain, powers... but not the others, If someone could help me with that that would be greatly appreciated, didn't know where to put it, I didn't want to create a topic for that, or a request xD It is not a "request" but I would really appreciate some help with that that's all ^^
https://www.mediafire.com/?zwk4l42wezzyiu8

Sometimes, I wonder how I do it myself...

And since you created those awesome Zatanna skins, I can return the favor. I'll take a look at that sound file and let you know what's up.

Your skins are amazing MJ, thank you so much.
AXM edition team:  :phoenix: :cyclops: :colossus:   :wolverine:

Yay! finally manage to find a computer with wifi, Incredible xD xD
QuoteWhere are you headed to for your vacation? :D

I would like to see the costume on the right made into a skin, It was drawn by the same guy who came up with the concept art for X-Men Evolution, and when asked to draw what he would have liked the Phoenix to look like in a season 5 of Evolution, this is what he came up with.
I left surrounding area of Paris to go to the beach and that's a lot of fun! :) wow didn't know this design that's actually pretty cool!!! Just wondering what model I could use, would you rather long hair or short hair like that? ^^

@Shunshi
And you for your comments ;) Means a lot to me, it really motivates me,  just... thanks!! :thumbsup:

@Outsider
ahhh Can't thank you enough for that, and for trying :) I'm so happy and excited, That is sooo nice, I swearrrr!!  :D

Quote from: mj fan on August 09, 2014, 02:06PM
Yay! finally manage to find a computer with wifi, Incredible xD xD I left surrounding area of Paris to go to the beach and that's a lot of fun! :) wow didn't know this design that's actually pretty cool!!! Just wondering what model I could use, would you rather long hair or short hair like that? ^^

That sounds fun!

Umm I would say short hair, but if you wanted to do long haired ones that would be fine too!

That's just I don't see what other model I could use for it ^^ I know it would look great with long hair but I have to think about all the models possible for short hair then :) Any ideas? :)

Quote from: mj fan on August 09, 2014, 03:38PM
That's just I don't see what other model I could use for it ^^ I know it would look great with long hair but I have to think about all the models possible for short hair then :) Any ideas? :)

Her AOA skin? she has short hair.
AXM edition team:  :phoenix: :cyclops: :colossus:   :wolverine:

Quote from: Shunshi on August 09, 2014, 03:53PM
Her AOA skin? she has short hair.

That's what I was thinking, or her XML1 ultimate costume. Are those compatible with MUA tho?

I thought of that model but she has a belt and a scarf ^^, Xml1 model would be the best choice but Xml1 models are difficult to texture because there are less textures in it, even if you can use them you can't put as many details, it looks vague. I tried to skin Mystique using Xml1 model once, the best is to use Xml2 models or even better Mua models which are really "clean" that's why I use them most of the time ^^

Other then those two I don't believe there are many others with short hair, maybe the XML2 models of Storm or Rogue?

Try XML1 Magma. It's the same size as XML2 and MUA PS2 models.