Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Really? Gotta see that, I'll take a look then, thanks Hemlot xD
:)

OMG!!!! Totally in love with the Zatanna's skins!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC JOB!!!

Those Zatanna skins look great! Might have to try it out with Dr Strange before her mod comes out ;)

@ohh Thanks Owl City ! Means a lot, Thanks that's nice of you :P ;)

@ Phenom I used Doctor strange and spider woman for the screenshots :P Thanks a ton!! Hope you'll like her in game as well :)

when i go back then diamond to normal have a problem she cant back to the normal skin the diamond form to normal emma

There's only one skin hex hedited for now, it's the last one
You'll have to use this link http://www.mediafire.com/download/2tc4p8lnadwlave/Emma+skins.rar

The others are still missing... for now, when I'll have more time I'll try to do it, or even better, ask to someone to do it for me x) Hope that helps :)

mj fan, I love your skins!

I hope you return to skinning someday. :)

I know It's been a long time I didn't post anything. But this topic is not dead yet :P
Soo, Here is the preview of a new skin Lady Mastermind
I'm pretty happy with the result, but I really hope you'll like her as well :)

Yay! It is awesome to see a new skin from you! She looks incredible.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hehe thank you! I know it's been a while I didn't do anything for the forum, so I feel a little guilty xD
then I am Very happy you like it Midnight ;)

Awesome! Excelent job!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

And the legendary skinner returns... Nice skin of Lady Mastermind, MJ! That would look great with my mod of her. Welcome back, dude.

QuoteAwesome! Excelent job!
Many many thanks Canino, I really appreciate it! :)

QuoteAnd the legendary skinner returns... Nice skin of Lady Mastermind, MJ! That would look great with my mod of her. Welcome back, dude.
Haha thanks a ton Outsider! And thank you for this awesome comment, i'm honored!  :thumbsup2: 
That's awesome!

I had problems to upload the skin, but here it is! wish you all a lot of fun ;D
:emmafrost: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g40q502a4ry4pg3/Regan-ladymastermind_MjFan.igb

Lady Mastermind looks incredible!!!! Stunning job!!!!