Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I agree .It looks pretty tricksy on Silk  ;)
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Hey thanks again Dr. Bruce Banner! :) and for the hard work you have put into learning how to work on these models (and I love DC characters ; D)

I'm leaving on vacacion, I didn't know it would come that fast xD so I'll release Gamora when I'll be back, sorry for the delay. Anyway she is 80% done for now ;)
Also, If it is rainy, I will bring xmen legends 2 with me. Just in case.. :P

Just found your skins after Outsider drew attention to them. They are some of the most amazing skins I have ever seen. You manage to fit so much detail into those 256x256 textures. It's incredible

Man! So glad you're back. All of your work is really amazing.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

QuoteJust found your skins after Outsider drew attention to them. They are some of the most amazing skins I have ever seen. You manage to fit so much detail into those 256x256 textures. It's incredible

QuoteMan! So glad you're back. All of your work is really amazing.

Aww! Thanks a lot guys, both of your comments really mean a lot to me. Especially after all this time.
I really miss this community, when i'll finally be free I will definitely spend more time here.
:highfive:

Quote from: mj fan on March 31, 2018, 05:35AM
Aww! Thanks a lot guys, both of your comments really mean a lot to me. Especially after all this time.
I really miss this community, when i'll finally be free I will definitely spend more time here.
:highfive:

You are missed, mj fan! I used your Black Cat skins for a XML2 mod, and am currently working in a Zatanna mod with your skins. I hope you return to make more skins!

QuoteYou are missed, mj fan! I used your Black Cat skins for a XML2 mod, and am currently working in a Zatanna mod with your skins. I hope you return to make more skins!

Thanks a ton Hemlot! :P I really appreciate that
And amazing for Zatanna, I didn't know my skins would be that appreciated
Keep up the good work and I'll try your mods once i'll fix my game ;)
Thanks again

Hello, good return.
I'm new to the forum and I really enjoyed your work, Congratulations.

QuoteHello, good return.
I'm new to the forum and I really enjoyed your work, Congratulations.

Hey! Thanks a lot for the feedback AdrianoAp :) :)