Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Those look great!! Thanks for taking the time to create such awesomness :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

May 16, 2012, 01:54AM #17 Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:11AM by mj fan
I saw there were fans of resident Evil here so i decided (or tried :) ) to make Chris He was REALLY hard to make and i didn't find the good model ... - -"
I'll release him today of course ;)

preview

more in the first post

Very good job! Well done!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

:thumbsup2: Chris looks fantastic.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

May 16, 2012, 04:52AM #20 Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 04:57AM by mj fan
Huge thanks my friends  :bowdown:
Edit Chris released

May 16, 2012, 06:00AM #22 Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 07:46AM by mj fan
UltimateVeNoM really..that's thanks to you I decided to skin so really I should thank you  :bowdown1:

oh and really my thread "in progress" is now a release thred so could could someone move this thread to "Mod Releases and Conversions" bc that's where it should be located no?  :P and i think just one thread is enough for me

Wow that Chris skin looks amazing! It is very detailed, and almost looks like you took him right out of resident evil 5 and put him in mua!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: mj fan on May 16, 2012, 01:54AM
I saw there were fans of resident Evil here so i decided (or tried :) ) to make Chris He was REALLY hard to make and i didn't find the good model ... - -"
I'll release him today of course ;)

preview

more in the first post

MEGA thumbs up! So, you used Wyatt?

May 17, 2012, 01:25AM #26 Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 10:48AM by mj fan
Thanks iammingy!! For the model I still don't know if it was a good thing :P anyway i didn't find another model to make him And chris..well is very large XD bodybuilded He might use steroids by the way
Here is a funny pic lol
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs31/i/2008/232/f/5/Chris_Redfield_evolution_by_devilpepo.jpg
XD

Posted by: midnightphoenix123«
Wow that Chris skin looks amazing! It is very detailed, and almost looks like you took him right out of resident evil 5 and put him in mua!

QuotePosted by: Polygone
Chris is lookin sweet , thanks for the skin

Really nice comments guys!! I appreciate it ;) really !!

Is that Chris model from RE5? Like ripped from the game? :)
Booooyaaaa.

Quote from: mj fan on May 17, 2012, 01:25AM
Thanks iammingy!! For the model I still don't know if it was a good thing :P anyway i didn't find another model to make him And chris..well is very large XD bodybuilded He might use steroids by the way
Here is a funny pic lol
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs31/i/2008/232/f/5/Chris_Redfield_evolution_by_devilpepo.jpg
XD

Really nice comments guys!! I appreciate it ;) really !!

A bad paint job can easily make a good statue look ugly where as a great paint job can make a simple statue look stunning and mask away the flaws.
Wyatt is a great model and you did a fantastic job. :)

May 18, 2012, 04:25AM #29 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 04:30AM by mj fan
Wow really your message is by far one of the coolest message I ever received. Thank you  :laola:

QuoteIs that Chris model from RE5? Like ripped from the game?
No unfortunately I'd like to know how to do it :D I used Wyatt Wingfoot in game for the model :)

Now i am working on a Black cat skin-Edge of time skin :) miaouu!!!