Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Of course!! I didn't make them because there was the hair on it but if you want I'll make an other version ;)
otherwise...Exams are coming  :ohnoes: stess stress ..

QuoteLooks sexy! Could you add a few details to the exposed back, like maybe a spine and shoulders?
Done:)

The girl looks smexy! I love it! Very cool job!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Wow, I really love the new skin for Black Cat, well done!
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

your link to movie abomination skin doesn't work,can you give me mediafire link,please?thanks.
better to die on feet than to live on knees

Ahh thank you everyone :) :)
Quoteyour link to movie abomination skin doesn't work,can you give me mediafire link,please?thanks.
Done ;) go to the first post

Thanks, she looks even better now!
The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived. (Oscar Wilde)

I'm back to release an other black cat skin I wanted to make the modern skin but I noticed that Ultimate Venom made it and Really really cool In fact perfect ( as always  :D :) so i decided to make the ultimate

Ill release it soon

Awesome skin mj fan, love it!

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

July 21, 2012, 10:01AM #56 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 10:07AM by mj fan
Thank you the storm And I just released it Hope you'll all like it :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?iud6f1u47kbeoou

AWESOME BLACK CAT MODS! really luv both of them! :) can't wait to see more future mods and not sure about mentioning this but, black widow seems to be a bit pale? sorry just happen to say that.
--Peter Parker(Earth 616)
" Well, wobble my webs and call me shaky! It's Goldilocks-- the hippest hammer in the west! "