Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I love all of your skins! The Black Cat ones are my all time favorite thank you and great work!

Haha! Blaw you just made my day too XD
thx guys your comments are most welcome here :)

@Black Cat Coming from a Black Cat fan it means alot to me Thx for your reply  :bowdown1:

Hum and since I'll be gone soon i decided to make an other skin :D so The next one will be (I guess) Mileena from mortal kombat 9 I know already that it will be hard ;)

Quote from: mj fan on August 08, 2012, 02:39PM
The next one will be (I guess) Mileena from mortal kombat 9 I know already that it will be hard ;)

Yeah. Just saying!

Thanks for sharing another awesome skin!

Quote from: mj fan on August 08, 2012, 02:39PM
Haha! Blaw you just made my day too XD
thx guys your comments are most welcome here :)

@Black Cat Coming from a Black Cat fan it means alot to me Thx for your reply  :bowdown1:

Hum and since I'll be gone soon i decided to make an other skin :D so The next one will be (I guess) Mileena from mortal kombat 9 I know already that it will be hard ;)

Which costume? What model are you using for Mileena?

This one ^^

I begun the skin in the medusa model because it allows me to to lot of things but in the game I think elektra animations would really suit her with her sai..after that i don't know you see
The head is almost done and the result is very cool I am happy I was affraid with her nose

@I'll put a preview I think today or at least I'd like to because In a few days I'll be gone so I'll try to finish it as soon as possible Stay tuned ;)

Sorry double post ^^ but here are the previews of the upcoming Mileena skin

And I also made an alternate skin Unmasked

Hope you'll all like it ;)

Thx aventureiromax :) I put the link right now
If there are any problems with the skin just tell me I use Spider woman for animations in game so maybe it will be Awkward with others I don't know But feedback is welcomed ;)

Mileena Masked http://www.mediafire.com/?oyk4dpekr7rma1o
Mileena Unmasked http://www.mediafire.com/?391kyz734y4jab3

Be all sure that I'll make future updates for the skin by the way i think i'll make the belly cause Well i don't like it  :)

Both of the Mileena skins look amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: mj fan on August 09, 2012, 06:30AM
Sorry double post ^^ but here are the previews of the upcoming Mileena skin

And I also made an alternate skin Unmasked

Hope you'll all like it ;)

It looks amazing!!! Haha I haven't even started on mine XD That was quick!
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

Thx both of you :)
I deleted the other post because I don't like double posts lol
@RedFlameIIϟ ^^ Thank you for these kind words Really I appreciate what you say on my topic And yes I tried to make it quick cause I'll leave tomorrow nigt :/ and I have things to do But I should have paid attention cause i I noticed problems already so I am going to make an update of the skin..yes already because I don't like the belly and the lines and the head is a little white compred to the other parts ...
So now I'll solve all the problems that at least for me are  and I'll put new screenshots, links and all Sorry for that

Quote from: mj fan on August 09, 2012, 11:54AM
Thx both of you :)
I deleted the other post because I don't like double posts lol
@RedFlameIIϟ ^^ Thank you for these kind words Really I appreciate what you say on my topic And yes I tried to make it quick cause I'll leave tomorrow nigt :/ and I have things to do But I should have paid attention cause i I noticed problems already so I am going to make an update of the skin..yes already because I don't like the belly and the lines and the head is a little white compred to the other parts ...
So now I'll solve all the problems that at least for me are  and I'll put new screenshots, links and all Sorry for that

Well I wish you luck on updating it! ^.^
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

Same for you :) I noticed that she has great great abs in game ^^ So I'm going to try to make these. Plus I forgot details on the back
I think The final version will be ready tomorrow

Hmm ah yeah that's true But for now I only use MUA Ps2 skins and I didn't kow her hair  were short Yeah because I saw this vid :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wcrGlg8M7A

From the official MK kosplay game so I thought her short hair were alternate  :grin_no:  but you're right the model would heve been better
A wayy better So I will make an alternate version with this model :)

I'm going to try to make Black cat Amaazing spidey I say try because I just have a short time to make it and the update for Mileena still with long hair for now ..will not be final then since as I said I'll make an other one on Mystique ^^ But.. could you tell me Mystique offsets..first ? XD

@The Bc skin is almost done :D