Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 03, 2012, 01:53PM #180 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 11:40PM by mj fan
like the other one wyatt wingfoot :) but  it was hard bcs the model is really hard to use

@link for chris http://www.mediafire.com/?nlltqtbkyna155b
               kitana http://www.mediafire.com/?7ovpd1bhuekkjgp

Still have things on kitana that i don't like Anyway released :)

Quote from: J_G_P on September 03, 2012, 09:36AM
Hey Chris, I just met you
And this is crazy
but here's my number
So call me maybe!!

HAHAHA! This just made my day :D

I am in love with that Chris skin! Very lovely, and the Kitana skin looks very cool aswell!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: mj fan on September 03, 2012, 06:48AM
Previews ^^

I know they are not perfect but did the best I could
Good job  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Thank you aventureiromax, midnightphoenix123 for your kind words
:thumbsup2:

..studies..not hard but soooo boOOring It begun today Hmm wish i could be on vacations again  lol I won't have a lot of time to skin..Buut i'm going to release an other skin soon :)

You just made her good and sexier than she normally is. Boob master  :P

Thx !!
AHAHAHAHAHA Boob master? XD This just made my day Blaw!  :chuckle:

Really her Xmen sign is too low-lying( don't know if you say like that lol) so when i made the skin the way she is normally the result: the cape and the scarf were awful 'Cause the "x is in the middle ..Sooo again a cleavage XD And  can't deny for me she's better like that She looks more like a goddes The result With the cape in the middle is not as cool
But really love the new head  :P

Great storm skin! I agree with Blaw too, keep up them Juggs!  :juggernaut: :juggernaut: your like the super sexy skin master for both men and female skins XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

AHAHA Thx both of you you are so funny XD
Yeah i really try to make my skins for men and female skins sexy Don't say that's always the case but At least I try  :D

Quote from: mj fan on September 04, 2012, 12:48PM
AHAHA Thx both of you you are so funny XD
Yeah i really try to make my skins for men and female skins sexy Don't say that's always the case but At least I try  :D

I think you pull it off in every skin :D

Quote from: BLaw on September 04, 2012, 10:48AM
You just made her good and sexier than she normally is. Boob master  :P

Yes, you're quite the plastic surgeon!  Moondragon may need a "boob job" before long!  :D
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

QuoteYes, you're quite the plastic surgeon!  Moondragon may need a "boob job" before long!
Doctor! Doctor an emergency! OK chalenge accepted Breasts implants for Moondragon lol ^^ 
Though i am going to be really busy Studies and homeworks I won't have alot of time now  :/ and my timetable is not well made at All But I'll make her Just don't be hurried because I think because of that it will take me a while :)

Quote from: mj fan on September 05, 2012, 01:14PM
Doctor! Doctor an emergency! OK chalenge accepted Breasts implants for Moondragon lol ^^ 
Though i am going to be really busy Studies and homeworks I won't have alot of time now  :/ and my timetable is not well made at All But I'll make her Just don't be hurried because I think because of that it will take me a while :)

Good luck with your schooling :) Im back in school to, and I couldn't be any less excited to be back :P