Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
oh I see, it's very variable :D On the pic I put in the previous page, do you consider him to be very detailed ? :)

Don't know Depens on the model too because maybe spidey will be harder too I work fast on the medusa one for instance ^^ and sometimes less detailed characters are harder for me For exemple Moondragon model+ skin was hard to do So..Spidey may be hard Don't know I'll see when I'll make him

Oh well I guess it's VERY VERY variable then xD

Anyway, I can't wait to see the Drax (from the pic I put previously) inGame, and when I take a look at your other skins (Love to play with them btw :D ) I'm sure it will be amazing :)

Take your time and good luck with studies (I'm into it for 1 week now, I know what it's like :( )

Hehe Yeah studies same for me .. Ughh Already lot of work :P And thank you ^^

Great Moondragon skin! And I think alot of members here are being held back by their education :/ Hopefully we can still make time for modding/skinning. I know I will ^__^
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

Moondragon looks fantastic!  I like the Mind Gem and even the nice touch you added to her boots.  Heather will "display" her new boob job proudly when her mod is complete.

What was the base model that you used?

Thanks so much!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

QuoteGreat Moondragon skin! And I think alot of members here are being held back by their education :/ Hopefully we can still make time for modding/skinning. I know I will ^__^
Thanks  RedFlame Yeah I'll continue to skin but my free time..is..well.. really rare ^^

QuoteMoondragon looks fantastic!  I like the Mind Gem and even the nice touch you added to her boots.  Heather will "display" her new boob job proudly when her mod is complete.

What was the base model that you used?

Thanks so much!
Thank You Fox ^^ That's Cool you like it!! it was very important for me. I used Spider Woman for the base model. Otherwise Can't wait to see your Moondragon in action ^^

woah! that is one hawt Moondragon skin, perfect for Fox's collection!<3

Moondragoon looks amazing. Could I use her face as a base to make a skin (not for Moondragoon)?

September 11, 2012, 09:18AM #234 Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 09:29AM by mj fan
Quotewoah! that is one hawt Moondragon skin, perfect for Fox's collection!<3
Thanks Nuverah Thx for the comment Good to have you here ^^

QuoteMoondragoon looks amazing. Could I use her face as a base to make a skin (not for Moondragoon)?
You mean use the face? ok but you'll have probems because I used spiderwoman as base model so it is worked differently from the other models for exemple jean  storm or even medusa..Do you have something in mind?
If you do it would I sound awkward if i ask you credits for it? not meant to be rude That's just it took me time ^^
thx for your reply :)

@STUDIES aghhh so many homeworks don't even have time to skin  ugh

^^
I'm going to be very busy right now lot of work (exams and all...) but you can always say :P

Quote from: mj fan on September 11, 2012, 11:09AM
^^
I'm going to be very busy right now lot of work (exams and all...) but you can always say :P

Yea make more skins xDDDDDDDDD

Yea but as far as requests goes can u make some self inspired out of ur mind Sage and Cyclops skin? xD Cyclops maybe something like Chris idk xD maybe?