Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sheva looks awesome! Both her and Chris look like they do in Resident Evil 5!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

aventureiromax Thx for your help I really appreciate You are always trying to help me
Oh that's nothing I can do without Anyway Thx my friend ^^
Glad I inspired a talented skinner like you :)  Hehe as i can see you are working on cleavages too? ^^

@midnightphoenix123 I am really happy you like it since it seems you are a Resident evil fan right? your opinion on these skins was really important for me

Quote from: mj fan on September 22, 2012, 02:14PM
aventureiromax Thx for your help I really appreciate You are always trying to help me
Oh that's nothing I can do without Anyway Thx my friend ^^
Glad I inspired a talented skinner like you :)  Hehe as i can see you are working on cleavages too? ^^

@midnightphoenix123 I am really happy you like it since it seems you are a Resident evil fan right? your opinion on these skins was really important for me

AHH Thanks, I'm glad my opinion is important :D And Yes I am a huge huge huge Resident Evil fan!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: mj fan on September 22, 2012, 04:00AM
Chris needed his teammate :D

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?usr13m5bpkcgq9c

My brother took Chris xD

WOW SHES AMAZING! I mean she is just like in game xD I beated the game with her and when I look at this its like I am playing RE5 all over again xD

U know u could try and do her fairytale? or maybe Ada? I'v been following RE community for past decade or so Ada skin will go faaaar from just Marvel fans

I agree with P.Frost it looks just like Re5, I always wanted to play as her but you never could single player so I was made sure I played with someone else so I could always be her XD I would love to see her Fairytale too, but I feel like it would be kind of hard with the skirt, which would be the same problem for Ada but I would love to see Ada too.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 22, 2012, 03:36PM
I agree with P.Frost it looks just like Re5, I always wanted to play as her but you never could single player so I was made sure I played with someone else so I could always be her XD I would love to see her Fairytale too, but I feel like it would be kind of hard with the skirt, which would be the same problem for Ada but I would love to see Ada too.
Female office is a good model for Ada RE2 costume.
Shes good but u aint missing much nothing can beat RE1, 2 & 3
And that is true but she could have pants? xD Shorts with lace or something?

Quote from: P.Frost on September 22, 2012, 03:39PM
Female office is a good model for Ada RE2 costume.
Shes good but u aint missing much nothing can beat RE1, 2 & 3
And that is true but she could have pants? xD Shorts with lace or something?

True for female office, and she could have pants. I agree too 1-3 are the best but I like the way 4-5 play better.

OHWW my to do list is becoming very empty lol But wait the model you are talking about is in Mua1 ps2 skins or not?

And same,  I like the way 4-5 play better. :D

Quote from: mj fan on September 22, 2012, 03:51PM
OHWW my to do list is becoming very empty lol But wait the model you are talking about is in Mua1 ps2 skins or not?

And same,  I like the way 4-5 play better. :D

Im not sure if it is in the ps2 skins or not, I looked and couldn't find it but maybe I missed it. Are you going to get Resident Evil 6?

Quote from: mj fan on September 22, 2012, 03:58PM
Already ordered it. Can't wait :D

I am so excited! Does it come out on October 2nd for you too? I plan on going to pick it up the day it comes out, which system are you getting it for?

Yeah same. I took it on Ps3 because sellers said it was not available on Pc I was disappointed Is there a Pc version coming?

Quote from: mj fan on September 22, 2012, 04:02PM
Yeah same. I took it on Ps3 because sellers said it was not available on Pc I was disappointed Is there a Pc version coming?

A PC version is coming, but a release date hasn't been announced for it yet. I will get it for the 360 to bad we can't play together :/

No You were waiting for the 360? damn too bad :/ that would have been great I always take ps3 cause most of my friends use ps3 andjust a few 360 that's why :/

I cant wait for RE6 also but I am disapointed of character choices and the fact that they keep adding and discarding new characters...

Hmm maybe u should make a Lupo and 4-eyes skin 2? xD ( speaking of new chars )