Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: mj fan on October 12, 2012, 02:17PM
lol still a long list xD
xD Its not come on u could use more? xD
And yea ur pics... Ur so sending me a huge check for heart surgery...

MEIN GOTT it's awesomely amazing D:
Can we have a diamond version!?

Quoteanother great release!! really like it
Ah thank you Me :) !!

QuotexD Its not come on u could use more? xD
And yea ur pics... Ur so sending me a huge check for heart surgery...
I'm blushing behind my computer lol Thx that's nice of you. About requests i'll take others once i'll have finished all my skins planed because it already take me a "thousand years" to make one since I can't skin really often ;)

@yes wladekwagner I'll make a diamond form  :)

xD when ur ready speak I have tons of requests that I personally cant finish due to work all day....

Same for me :D The worst was this week Teachers were evil lol I was going to MMods but was sleeping really late but i can't help it. i HAVE to go in the forum!(Im sleeping all day though xD) lol Anyway i'll be ready to take your request once  i'll have finished all :)

Quote from: mj fan on October 13, 2012, 02:10AM
Same for me :D The worst was this week Teachers were evil lol I was going to MMods but was sleeping really late but i can't help it. i HAVE to go in the forum! lol Anyway i'll be ready to take your request once  i'll have finished all :)
Yea tell me bout it I got hooked on Avengers Alliance xDDD its like every morning before work and night after I come home
But I so have ideas for skins xD I just dont have the time O_O and 1 day I had off I got sick -_- what a luck ha?

QuoteU know what I think Ima skin something right now xDDDD
xD When an artist got inspiration Don't bother him Yeah Go ahead!! xD
QuoteYea tell me bout it I got hooked on Avengers Alliance xDDD its like every morning before work and night after I come home
But I so have ideas for skins xD I just dont have the time O_O and 1 day I had off I got sick -_- what a luck ha?
And that's exactly the same for me EXACTLY. Yeah  :P

Quote from: mj fan on October 13, 2012, 02:18AM
xD When an artist got inspiration Don't bother him Yeah Go ahead!! xDAnd that's exactly the same for me EXACTLY. Yeah  :P
So ur also hooked on AA? xD

Oh no I try to stop Fcb games cause most of them are so idiot that you can't stop playing though xD And i use my bro account but it bugs with games :/ And AA takes so much time if yo start to play. You're like I beat the foe after that i stop..aand then Oh that's interesting the GGoblin!..and you can continue like that hours :P But it bugs so i don't have regrets : AND I WANNA PLAY RE6 TOO graaaahh xD

Quote from: mj fan on October 13, 2012, 02:41AM
Oh no I try to stop Fcb games cause most of them are so idiot that you can't stop playing though xD And i use my bro account but it bugs with games :/ And AA takes so much time if yo start to play. You're like I beat the foe after that i stop..aand then Oh that's interesting the GGoblin!..and you can continue like that hours :P But it bugs so i don't have regrets : AND I WANNA PLAY RE6 TOO graaaahh xD

Im an insanly hooked on AA xD and insanly looking for some good game to play untill I get RE6 but 1st Ima need to clean my computer ahahahahahh xD

And i'm ima looking forward the pc version cause i'm a real @@ in ps3 lol shoot is possible but hard I always took versions on pc But same here My computer is a REEAAAL complete mess just like my bedroom xD  :wtflol:

Quote from: mj fan on October 13, 2012, 03:08AM
And i'm ima looking forward the pc version cause i'm a real @@ in ps3 lol shoot is possible but hard I always took versions on pc But same here My computer is a REEAAAL complete mess just like my bedroom xD  :wtflol:
My whole house is a mess since I work all day cant clean it up and its stresfull I like when its all tidy and nice and clean xDDD I even clean my workplace and almost yell at my boss when she makes a mess -_-

Aha that's exactly the contary for me should i say I'm in love with the mess xD Really and when i clean it doesn't really stay a long time :P I eat in front of my computer once im home I'm a real pig xD Food,books like mountains,weightlifting, drawings..I have everything lol. Otherwise You said boss? hmm what a pleasure! xD

Quote from: mj fan on October 13, 2012, 03:39AM
Aha that's exactly the contary for me should i say I'm in love with the mess xD Really and when i clean it doesn't really stay a long time :P I eat in front of my computer once im home I'm a real pig xD Food,books like mountains,weightlifting, drawings..I have everything lol. Otherwise You said boss? hmm what a pleasure! xD
yea real "pleasure" allright xD