Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
if you making re skins,can you make krauser re mercenaries 3d skin and beltway from re operation raccoon city?thanks in advance! :avalanche:
better to die on feet than to live on knees

Hmm I'll try to finish all my requests cause it will take a looooong time and after that of course I'll se what I can do for you.And yep I will make Re characters But first of all do you have an idea for the model though? Cause i guess you want the hat?

After that..already planned : P (pfiuu tired xD)
*krauser re mercenaries???? (no response for the model yet..)
jack krauser from resident evil 4,and re(resident evil for short)  mercenaries is a  game for 3ds.you can convert his model from resident evil 4 from ps2?just mua or xml 2 characters have no berets.

thank you very much. but sorry i myself have no idea for model. i can't post any photo,find it in google,and sorry for causing so much problems and headaches

Well I don't know yet how to convert these models in MUA and XML2 for now I still need to learn how to do it:/ That's why i need to find a model include in MUA and XML2 for him just like for Ada wong and the others I am not going to make her right now knowing no model would really suit her so i am searching.

Yeah i put him in "after that" section cause i don't find a good model cause they are no model who could have a hat or something like that at least for now..that's why i asked you. But i could always make him without you know.
And yep i am reeaaally busy with my homeworks Teachers are insane lol I can't make skin really ofter Even if i would like to : P So yeahh i am soo tired xD and i would like to make all i was asked to do faster and what i'd like to do for me too but yeah.. :)

Don't worry You are not a problem or anything That's just i am very anxious because of the hat. Well Alex I'll try to make the best i can then And to (try) to make him :)

That's this one?

Tell me which one you'd rather Cause i can make this one too
http://projectumbrella.net/files/images/SA_Krauser.jpg

thank you very much,i have no problem,you can make without hat and,thanks,but i will prefer first picture,that with hat.thanks in advance.also,re 4 krauser has scars,can you make him without them?

Preview  :phoenix:
Jean Grey* Phoenix AoA

It's been a loong time i wanted to make Jean Grey skins
but there are so many in the forum :P I was a little puzzled but i decided to make her AoA one :)
I'd like to make an alternate skin from "Here comes tomorrow" too in the future
I wanted to add tears or wounds but i didn't know if it would be great. Otherwise i tried to make her hair look more "fiery" with different shades of color :)

Additional pics

@ more pictures _see below :)

That skin looks awesome! I can't wait for it to be released I'm in love with it already!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

@Thanks everyone :)
Phoenix is released!!! ^^
Download http://www.mediafire.com/?04cnvci9nu40w67

New picture in the first post ^ http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8078.0.html

I tried to make every muscle especially in the back and her hair fiery.The head is different from the original Jean Grey Like that she looks more evil kinda like overwhelmed :P
Hope everyone will like it ^^

I love, love, love it! Amazing skin!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Glad you like it! Thank you midnight