Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 thanks,okay i'll wait ,can i download jill skin?
better to die on feet than to live on knees

I love the Jill skin you did an amazing job, thank you so much :D And I have to say her face reminds me a bit of Sheva :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thx. About the face the screenshot transforms her head since she moves after that i don't know maybe i should use it for a sheva skin yeah
that may be because of the earring and the the face model too Hope that don't bother you anyway :P

Or maybe less makeup like that?

What do you think?

Quote from: mj fan on November 01, 2012, 02:57PM

Thx. About the face the screenshot transforms her head since she moves after that i don't know maybe i should use it for a sheva skin yeah :P
that may be because of the earring and the the face model too Hope that don't bother you anyway :P

Or maybe less makeup like that?

What do you think?

I actually like it, it doesn't bother me! I thought it could be used easily for a Sheva skin!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

But i'll try to make the head like jill anyway that's true I have a good head for sheva yay! :D I never realised Now it stuns me
You gave me an idea :D

Quote from: mj fan on November 01, 2012, 03:13PM
But i'll try to make the head like jill anyway that's true I have a good head for sheva yay! :D I never realised Now it stuns me
You gave me an idea :D

Can't wait to see what you have in mind :D

The earrings are part of Shadowcat's skin, they aren't boltons. I've already made skins on Kitty's model and I've seen them.

Oh, okay.  Well, if you started with Shadowcat's skin as a base, then you've done alot of hard work.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Thx everyone. Yeah it was so painful to make xD  :P oh and in case you are downloading (don't know) : P i replaced the old link with a new one:
@@
New link: :) http://www.mediafire.com/?etmmdn1d3tx3q83
The head is much better especially in the game  Enjoy :)

Quote from: mj fan on November 02, 2012, 01:26AM
Thx everyone. Yeah it was so painful to make xD  :P oh and in case you are downloading (don't know) : P i replaced the old link with a new one:
@@
New link: :) http://www.mediafire.com/?etmmdn1d3tx3q83
The head is much better especially in the game  Enjoy :)

I love it even more, although I didn't mind the last face. Fantastic job like always ;D

Wow amazing job! And I agree, the new face is better although the old one was quite nice too.